PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes for 10 months

Stormy21
17-08-18, 17:13
Hey everyone. I posted something about my lymph nodes a while back . I found one on the side..towards the back of my neck...one small tiny one between clavicle and neck area..and one small one on the side of my neck. All on the same side. Last year I was diagnosed with HSV 1 AND 2. Had about 3 outbreaks since June of last year. I also had some cold or sinus infection in that time. I got my lymph noded checked by at least 5 doctors. One even gave me an ultrasound to make me feel better. The tech said they did not look suspicious and were not even 1 cm. Every other doctor said sometimes they never go back down and I've probably had them a long time and just noticed them when I went digging! They were bigger in November when I first got them checked out. A little raised to where I didnt have to dig really. I now have to dig to find them. The doctor even had me show them where they were at because they couldn't really find them. They are definitely smaller. In the shower, I can feel one neck one pretty easily, but not when I'm out of the shower. I know I have had them checked out and have had at least 8 blood test since I first found them, but my anxiety is getting the best of me again! I'm 6 months pregnant and I think it's making my health anxiety kick back in! Just seeing if anyone else has had this happen to where they never go back down! Like I said, I can feel them without digging and can only feel one easily in the shower, but that's it. Other than that, I feel just fine! Havent gotten sick in about 10 months so just looking for someone to relate!!

epistore
17-08-18, 17:19
see my post, you do not have anything .. mine are bigger than yours ... and 5 doctors and one more ultrasound attest that at the moment they are only reactive. It's difficult to be satisfied with this, I'm also very worried about my lymph node, which has already been 40 days and does not decrease, mine is 1.7cm x 0.6cm.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=222736&highlight=lymph+nodes

lofwyr
17-08-18, 17:22
In the cases of serious illnesses, they would never go back down. The fact that they shrank says it all.

My son had swollen lymph nodes for four years.

SetYourMindFree
17-08-18, 21:01
I had 2 come up in my groin 10 years ago that are still there. They never changed. They are completely benign. However, I had one on my neck this year. It grew to the size of a golf ball in 3 months and turned out to be lymphoma.

There is a huge difference in sinister lymph nodes and simple reactive lymph nodes. Those nodes will let you know, trust me. 10 months is a long time to have no changes. Yours even shrank.