PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Back and Leg pain?

SarahNah
19-08-18, 00:43
So I was at the doctor a few days ago as I have a infection urine tracked infection (I do tend to get those a lot for very tmi reasons) even tho a lot of my issues don't add up to that compared to a lot of other times I've had one. But I'm doing my best in therapy to just trust whatever I'm told by a doctor.

Yesterday and today I started getting extemre pain in my right side lower back, all the way down my hip and my whole thigh and down my leg. Like the back pain tends to worse whenever I move but it can be bad in its own right as. The leg pain is always kinda there. Like at some stages it's been so pain I feel like crying, escpially when standing up. This happened only started after seeing the doctor. So I don't want to go running back? (even tho my aching body wouldn't allow it).

So of course I'm worrying about a lot of things, blood clots, some type of tumor so on. I'm trying to take postive fact that if it was something horrible I would have collapsed already so maybe this is just a muscle thing or something? I have work that I have to go to tomorrow and it involves lifting so I'm worried about that adding or hurting it even worse also. Also I couldn't hurt it in work because I've been off for the last week.

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

I've tried to calm myself down. I've taken some painkillers and used some cream. It's not really helping after about over half a hour. I'm trying to be postive.

I had a ct scan a few months back so I'm hoping it's not anything serious as that would have spotted something I hope.... Its just a lot of pain and panic right now. I'm sorry for spamming.

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Just to bump this because some reasonable reasoning came into my head. So I haven't been to the gym since Monday but I did a hard workout on this: I'm not sure how to put a link but it's called a rowing machine!

So propbaly hurt the area there, went swimming also some day this week. Propbaly just hurt a long area in my body back down to leg and for some reason it's really acting up now and the infection is its own thing. I have a meeting with my consult who did my ct scan on Friday (he was the man who put me on IBS tablets and for another issue I have to go back to him every six months). So surely I'll make it till then![COLOR="blue"]

---------- Post added 19-08-18 at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was 18-08-18 at 23:08 ----------

http://https://gymperson.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/what-is-rowing-machine.jpg

This is the machine I meant!

nomorepanic
19-08-18, 00:50
I have had lower back pain for months now. It is is my lower back and my bum and down my legs. It is muscular. Not once have I thought cancer though

SarahNah
19-08-18, 02:32
I have had lower back pain for months now. It is is my lower back and my bum and down my legs. It is muscular. Not once have I thought cancer though

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! I know the longer that's post since I posted this. The more dramatic I know I sounded and there's a more easy reason to explain this after all! I'm so sorry that you've had to deal with that pain for so long! I've been moaning about one day and you've had it for such a long time.

SarahNah
19-08-18, 21:29
So! Dramatic me manged to get through the whole day of work. I took some painkillers and some muscle cream! There is some pain but not enough to stop me working! So pushing along because I'm a weakling and wouldn't be able to carry on lol.

Yet like they say...one anxiety passes and another one comes. I had some blood again in my urine, even tho it was a very small drop. Still, it makes me slightly nervous! I still has another three/four days of tablets and this is the first time seeing it since my doctors appointment. I'm having a bit of a hard time with my stomach- but when am I not? So, doing my best to carry on! If it's not that worry its another somewhere in my body. I have my appointment anyway for the six month check up Friday!

SarahNah
20-08-18, 03:31
Like I feel like I'm going backwards? Like I tried doing some leg work-outs to help with my leg and it made everything worse! Like I can't even stretch my leg all the way out without feeling some type of painful strain in my inner upper thigh. Like it looks swallow and feels hot in places. The over-all pain in so many different places...like I've had it a few days but it's getting worse and worse. Like It's 3 am and I can't sleep with the stress of it. I'm to scared to sleep.

Its probably muscle strain but my mind keeps jumping to blood clots or some type of cancer. Like being real and trying to bring therapy methods into it. It's probably harmless and just some types of strain. Like a clot or something serious would have taken over by now.