PDA

View Full Version : Vibrating objects in vision Help is this normal?

Zreeper
22-08-18, 14:11
Hello!
I hope you guys can help me. Ive been having weird visual phenomena for a while. It all started when I became hyperaware of my vision, thinking I had visual snow. Turned out it was just normal neurologic noice that everybody sees in some degree.

Now to my problem. I don’t know if this is normal or not. In certain light conditions ex, High contrast edges meeting low contrast edges the object im looking at seems to jump or wiggle at the edges almost vibrating looking. This never happens outside in the nature. But only in certain light conditions inside. Looking att pillars with light shining on the half of it makes the edge of it sometimes jiggle a bit. Not much but a little.

If i close one eye it stops? very weird

Please help me. What could this be is it normal??

time2change78
09-07-19, 08:58
I know this is an old thread but I do get this also. Had 3 eye tests and told everything is normal and healthy. Told it might be eye muscles related to ageing though I'm only 41. I'm sure we are just hyper aware of what most people ignore.

Wiredmum
25-07-19, 15:36
Hi there there is a condition that makes object vibrate but it’s not serious, get someone to see if your eyes are making funny movement as in rapidly shaking if not then what sometimes happens when you worry about your vision you actually see things others don’t notice ... I’m talking from experience here and I’ve had what you’ve noticed too I saw a neuro otologist as I also have tinnitus and he said it was normal.
I now have pulsing vision when looking at bright surfaces which are causing me anxiety if it’s not one thing it’s another ... at one point I could see what seemed visual know eg when looking at trees

Flapj
27-07-19, 04:23
I get this often when I am suffering from anxiety. I think it results from the hyper awareness.

Sometimes it looks like objects are vibrating or I will catch sight of a floater that I didn't see before. Other times certain colors look off to me. It comes and goes with the anxiety.

lofwyr
27-07-19, 04:50
I have had this for years, decades really. No worries there.