PDA

View Full Version : Strange feeling in head

allen1989
23-08-18, 20:10
It’s hard to describe, kind of like my brains shocked for a second and cant seem to take in what’s going, so I feel a bit strange/dizzy and have a surge of adrenaline go through me. Happens a lot throughout the day.

RadioGaGa
27-08-18, 13:49
Weird. I've been having the same thing recently. Not every day but on the weekend usually when I'm hungover or maybe once throughout the week.

Sort of feels like a head rush? Everyone on here who knows me, probably knows I'm worried about... (drum roll please) Brain tumours.

I'm sure its nothing if we're both suffering it.

allen1989
27-08-18, 14:25
Yes! My anxiety is at an all time high at the moment, has been for the last few months, I’m constantly on google and thinking about my symptoms. I’m hyper focused on this symptom and think that’s why I’m getting is so much.

It’s a weird feeling, just a strange feeling in the head followed by an adrenaline rush and impending doom! I too had a massive fear of having a brain tumour and pushed for a CT scan which came back clear.

RadioGaGa
27-08-18, 14:51
Does yours only last 1 or 2 seconds too? I posted about it on here a few weeks ago but got no replies!

I keep worrying that I'll get it again. But I can't find any reliable evidence online of it being a seizure haha.

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

& I get the adrenaline rush after it too - but I think its me panicking causing the adrenaline, rather than the "zap" causing it.

roseanxiety
01-09-18, 01:28
This is a very common anxiety symptom. I get it when my anxiety is high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk