View Full Version : Muscle knot or node?

Tiatyrah
23-08-18, 20:28
Hey all, I have a question regarding a bump in the back of my neck. Like a cm below my hair line. I have felt this bump there since 2016, it's on top of a muscle and feels harder when I look down or look to the right side. The bump is on the left side. I was wondering if anyone else has this? Plus, are there lymph nodes there?

Hopefully someone can help me ease my mind..

spacebunnyx
24-08-18, 08:05
No I don't and no I don't think there are lymph nodes there. However, we all have lumps and bumps in different places, it's just how you are. If it hasn't changed since 2016 why are you worried? Xxx

Tiatyrah
24-08-18, 09:28
Thanks for your reply! I have been worried about this thing in 2016 loads. I thought it was cancer, I have been to 4 different doctors and they felt and said my nodes were fine but they didn't tell me what they thought the bump was. Then my own doctor, (who first didn't know what it was...) said that he thought it was a muscle knot when I visited him for the second time.

Now I started worrying about this same lump again the last few days. I know it's been there since 2016, maybe even longer. But its not possible that it could be some kind of slow growing cancerous thing?