PDA

View Full Version : 10 years with anaxiety.

Zapp
23-08-18, 22:59
Hello there. I have been on this before in the past. Most of the time i keep my anaxiety in check but have a struggle over the last month. I know things will get better just hate the time it takes this site does help and posts.

Also try not to slip in to bad habbits stay active and possative and never give up hope.

My anaxiety started from not dealing with issues and hinding berrying them alhough i do doubt this somtimea . also do a really good job of hiding it should be an actor. I have a really job exciting but long hours. If i could give any advice over the last ten years would be to not avoid situations to put yourself in them thats easier said than done trust i know. But worth it ive done this even to thw point i thought i was gunner die at times silly i know but does help just takes alot of currage.

The struggle is real and never give up.

My real name is charlie and sorry about the bad grammer and spelling hope to meet new ppl and support each other in the struggle.

venusbluejeans
23-08-18, 23:04
Hiya Zapp and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: