PDA

View Full Version : Got nail varnish on my lip

Clydesdale Epona
24-08-18, 19:08
This does really stupid and I agree but I was painting my nails and blowing on them to dry them and one touched my lower lip, I kept my mouth open didn't swallow and rinsed it off then brushed my teeth but I'm worried about being poisoned even if it was a little bit haha :blush:

nomorepanic
24-08-18, 19:10
Not possible and I am sure you know this deep down.

Benjammin69
24-08-18, 19:11
Your anxiety seems to be winning at the moment, what strategies do you have in place to make your anxiety realise that it is not the winner?

You are not poisoned although you may have a shitty taste in your mouth for a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clydesdale Epona
24-08-18, 19:16
I do have a shitty taste Ben :roflmao:

Nowt at moment still waiting for an appointment for my 4 week CBT but other than that haven't got many strategies x

Benjammin69
24-08-18, 19:41
I do have a shitty taste Ben :roflmao:

Nowt at moment still waiting for an appointment for my 4 week CBT but other than that haven't got many strategies x

And that’s why your anxiety is running wild... cbt will help you rationalise these thoughts ...

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
24-08-18, 20:41
So why not do the online CBT then?

Clydesdale Epona
27-08-18, 00:47
I don't find it particularly helpful by doing it alone I procrastinate, put it off, don't do it properly or 100% when left to my own devices.

The Temporary CBT is okay, lasts a good month or so just wish there was something else or longer CBT to go onto afterwards x

MyNameIsTerry
27-08-18, 01:35
I don't find it particularly helpful by doing it alone I procrastinate, put it off, don't do it properly or 100% when left to my own devices.

The Temporary CBT is okay, lasts a good month or so just wish there was something else or longer CBT to go onto afterwards x

Have you searched for your local IAPT?