PDA

View Full Version : Subarachnoid Haemorrhage fear

HullSimplibus
24-08-18, 20:07
Well, I know I am having a lot of anxieties, but here we are again..

When I was out, I had recently ate, and I hiccuped and coughed at the same time, causing a sudden pressure pain inside of my head. It still hurts now.

Though it instantly came in my head 'straining such as coughing can cause subarachnoid haemorrhage', and I panicked. I starting telling my mum and she was saying 'Calm down I have done it before i'm still here', but nothing worked.

I haven't googled it up to now, but I have in the past.

My symptoms are: A headache, heaviness behind nose/middle of the inside of my head (problem made worse by what happened). I also had a migraine earlier today, with the flashing lights and the headache.

It said before its uncommom in general especially in people under 45, and most common in black people..I'm 14 and white

I feel angry at myself for worrying myself again :mad:

Scass
24-08-18, 20:50
I want to tell you not to feel angry at yourself, but that anger can be used positively to start to fight this fear and anxiety.

What are you going to do to fight it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HullSimplibus
24-08-18, 21:59
I want to tell you not to feel angry at yourself, but that anger can be used positively to start to fight this fear and anxiety.

What are you going to do to fight it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To fight it, I will usually try to convince myself its not happening to me and not to overthink..Usually do something to take my mind of my worries. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.