PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Issues Freaking Me Out

Trbfan
26-08-18, 12:02
To start, im a 27 year old male with no real health conditions known. I'm having a stomach issue that has now gone on for about 9 days and it is increasingly freaking me out.

It started last thursday night with me noticing my heart was beating fast when I was doing something, I had a ton of gas/indigestion, way more than normal. My heart rate was between 95-105 for two hours, then dropped into the 80s for an hour, then back to normal. I believe I was dehydrated. I felt very dehydrated on that friday and I began to feel like I was coming down with something.

Onto saturday I began getting bits of nausea, lunch affected me more than usual, by that night I was starting to get more and more nausea and still felt like I was coming down with something all my muscles and joints were hurting. That sunday the join pain eased but I was getting very nausea, I had something slightly stressful happen, and the nausea got extremely bad, and I felt really dizzy too. That night I was getting really shaky, very nautious, dizzy, and I thought I was gonna throw up. My mom actually did throw up too that night which never happens, but her symptoms were there and gone in a few hours and mine have lingered for days, but it made me think maybe its something going around. I had a lot of stomach pressure and lots of "pops" and "gurgles" in my stomach.

Monday I was very sick, it would kinda be ok when I stayed still, but when I started moving the vertigo and nausea would hit hard, I went to the grocery store and really thought I was gonna puke there, I didnt, but I was very nautious and weak. Tuesday the dizzyness was a bit better, but I started having these events come on in waves. I would suddenly get very nautious, very shaky, and weak in my stomach. It would hit for a few minutes and then go away.

I went to the doctor wednesday, and she did nothing for me. SHe didnt seem to care, she pushed around, and sent me out basically. When she pushed on my stomach it hurt and I Got lightheaded so I dont know how it would have determined much. Thursday-Friday I continued getting the waves of feeling very sick for a few minutes, but the dizzyness eased off. Friday night the dizzyness returned though. I had some stuff happen that didnt allow me to sleep much friday. Saturday I was back to really bad stomach pressure and pains in my stomach and tons of gurgling and popping all day with no dizzyness, and tonight Im having very bad nausea laying in bed.

This is day 9 of this stuff, so it is certainly triggering my anxiety now. I dont know how my doctor would have learned much when she just pressed around briefly..especially since it made me sick when she did. My mind goes to heart, aortic aneurism, all kinds of stuff, some of these "waves" are very intense and make me feel very very nautious and I am extremely lethargic. My libido is completely non existant since this started, but I do still have an appetite and can eat.

nomorepanic
26-08-18, 12:10
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Trbfan
27-08-18, 00:40
And today the symptoms are back to what they were 2-3 days ago. Not much stomach pressure/pain but having nausea and some dizzyness that comes on mostly in waves, and weakness between/during.