PDA

View Full Version : New here

Tobio
27-08-18, 01:53
Hello, I'm Tobio. whichever you prefer! I have been suffering from Health Anxiety since I was 13, 17 now.

I've been googling symptoms for years. They caused me a great deal of anxiety and it a horrible time but I managed to pull through most of it even though I feared the worst. I've had a relapse over Rabies- Of course. My symptoms are a bit strange and mimic some of them, but that's most likely due to the extreme fear of contracting the disease. Of course, anxiety over health is always fun. What I'm worried about is the constant head pressure and burning pain in the back of my neck that has since subsided since I took meds, as well as the random twitching(both legs, head).

I'm pretty sure I'm fine. I need to go to the doctor to make sure something else isn't wrong, but it's most likely benign. I've worked myself up but hey, it happens. I'll get through it.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope to post more soon!

x Tobbs

venusbluejeans
27-08-18, 02:42
Hiya Tobio and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: