PDA

View Full Version : Help please! Strange headaches, very scared :(

Airisto
27-08-18, 12:46
Hi, I suffered from severe health anxiety since April, however once July hit I started to calm down. But I noticed I started getting headaches. It started with a dull pressing feeling on my upper left side of the head that would stay for a while and go away after a few hours. every so often the headache would travel into the back of my head and to my forehead at random. Suddenly this pressing headache stopped and now I just feel throbbing like quick pains in the right side of my head. it'll start on the top right side area of my head, then ill get quick sharp pains in my forehead, and more pains in the back of my head.

I know this all sounds silly but the headaches seem to be getting a tad worse and I don't know what to do, could it be from my anxiety? I have a fear of brain cancer.... Last time I feared a cancer I got sharp pains in my chest but that has long stopped. if anyone could help me out that'd be great. Thank you!

venusbluejeans
27-08-18, 12:51
Anxiety gives you many different symptoms, headaches and pressure headaches are a big one,

and you are noticing them becoming worse as you are becoming more anxious about them..... that isn't a coincidence... your heightened anxiety about them causes them to feel worse.. it is very much a vicious circle.