PDA

View Full Version : My eyes worry is driving me crazy

Anka
28-08-18, 14:51
Hi everyone

I am sure I am going crazy.I have been suffering with HA for 6 long years.I have been doing well recently.Unfortunately a little bit of stress I think is causing HA again.
I just wonder if anyone else has experienced that.
For the past few weeks I have this pressure in my temples and I feel like my eyes are moving all the time.
I don't feel dizzy or anything like that.Plus I am sure they are not actually moving as I observed them on hundred occasions plus I have asked other people to check as well.
But it is driving me crazy.I don't notice anything when I am busy but as soon as I sit down it happens. I then throw myself into panic attacks.

I am feeling cross with myself.Plus all these other people that I ask to look at my eyes think possibly that I am crazy.

It almost feels like my head and eyes are contantly tired and strained.

Is it all HA?

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

A better way to describe it,it's like when you feel really fidgety my eyes feel like that plus the pressure in temples.

Andrash
28-08-18, 17:24
Hi everyone

I am sure I am going crazy.I have been suffering with HA for 6 long years.I have been doing well recently.Unfortunately a little bit of stress I think is causing HA again.
I just wonder if anyone else has experienced that.
For the past few weeks I have this pressure in my temples and I feel like my eyes are moving all the time.
I don't feel dizzy or anything like that.Plus I am sure they are not actually moving as I observed them on hundred occasions plus I have asked other people to check as well.
But it is driving me crazy.I don't notice anything when I am busy but as soon as I sit down it happens. I then throw myself into panic attacks.

I am feeling cross with myself.Plus all these other people that I ask to look at my eyes think possibly that I am crazy.

It almost feels like my head and eyes are contantly tired and strained.

Is it all HA?

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

A better way to describe it,it's like when you feel really fidgety my eyes feel like that plus the pressure in temples.

Check your sinuses. It's either that or stress headache (caused by anxiety). In both cases, very treatable and harmless.