PDA

View Full Version : Brain aneurysm

Redhead56
28-08-18, 23:33
so I have struggled with my health anxiety for a long time; but my grandfather passed recently and now I’ve feared dying from multiple things but lately it’s been brain aneurysms. I ended up getting myself so worked up I went to the ER and they did a head ct but they didn’t use contrast so I’m still worried. I’ve head headaches this whole month sometimes in all my head sometimes just pain in parts of my head that go away in seconds. I’ve been having vision problems but I know that’s just from bad eye glasses. I’m getting a new pair but I worry that I’m just going to drop dead and that will be it. I’m 23 years old I feel like I should be worried about other stuff. Help?

actualWeeaboo
30-08-18, 13:25
Hi, Redhead! Welcome to the NMP forums.

I'm 22 and have EXACTLY the same fear. I always get headache in very specific spots on my head, and they only ever last a few seconds as well. I've had it for years now. I've also been wearing prescription glasses for about 15 years.

This specific fear gave me a break for a while, but it's been flaring up again recently with some other things. So I know what you're going through, and it's terrifying and crippling, but it's hard to convince ourselves that we're okay - even though, we are. But headaches are exceptionally common. Problem with out health anxiety, is we assume the worst immediately.

But you're okay. Please hang in there, and shoot me a message if you ever need to talk about it.