PDA

View Full Version : Tense/Pressure Feeling in Left Arm When Active

BrendanMullan
01-09-18, 16:26
Big health anxiety sufferer for around 2 years and have noticed something with my arm, just wondering if anyone has experienced it or may know what it is.

4 - 5 weeks ago i found a small lumpy thing on my neck near my thyroid, which of course has caused my HA to b sky high. Finally visited the doctor last week who felt it etc and said she doesn't think at all it is cancer, she said it is probably just a lymph node but because of my HA she will book my an appointment with the hospital to check what it is. I have this appointment this coming Wednesday.

Over the past couple weeks i have also noticed something going on with my left arm/shoulder when i use my left arm/hand. Kind of hard to explain but for example, washing my hands, my right arm has the normal tense feeling that you would get when washing your hands but my left arm has this weird feeling in it, like a different kind of tense or pressure.

When lifting my left arm over my head to stretch it out, the top of my arm, shoulder and top of my side all feel stiff and aches.

Scared to do anything with my left arm now, lift anything etc because the feeling makes me panic that it might be related to my heart or to this thing going on with my neck/thyroid.

If anyone has any idea of what it may be or experienced it themselves, please leave a comment, thanks.