PDA

View Full Version : new member

MAZ297
17-08-07, 21:29
Hello all.
I am currently off sick from work as I had a panic attack there 5 weeks ago and have not felt strong enough to return yet.
I suffer from anxiety disorder and have also been treated for depression in the past.
After reading some of the stories on this site, I know there are people in a much worse state than me and hope that I may be able to give advice and encouragement to others, or even just be someone to listen.

Maz.:blush:

groovygranny
17-08-07, 21:50
Hello Maz:welcome:to you!

Yep, you'll surely be able to give and receive help, advice and support here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
17-08-07, 21:54
Hi Maz

Welcome aboard.

The best advice I can give is to not give in to it and stay away from work and life.

You can get better but have to work hard at it.

Welcome and lovely to see you here.

Nibbles
17-08-07, 22:00
Hi Maz and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I was off work sick myself earlier this year and found small steps were the way forward in my case.

Take care,

Mike :)

PUGLETMUM
17-08-07, 22:25
:D hiya maz,

like nic id suggest getting right back in there asap as it makes things easier in the long run?:yesyes: alot of the people who are worse than you are like that because they avoid(me included), so take it from me if you dont want to get worse get straight back to where it happened and face it head on!:winks: and yes you will be able to get support and give support:hugs:

MAZ297
17-08-07, 22:31
Thanks for the welcomes, and thanks for the advice. Hope to speak again soon.

honeybee3939
17-08-07, 23:05
Hi Maz

Just wanted to welcome you to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

trac67
17-08-07, 23:18
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

northern_sky
17-08-07, 23:42
Welcome to the forum. :) I had my first panic attack end of April which resulted in an ambulance and the worst day ever. :sad:

Lindalou64
18-08-07, 00:57
Hi Maz
Welcome,you Will Find Lots Of Support And Info Here Wish Ya The Best......linda

manmoor
18-08-07, 10:23
Hi Maz,

A big warm welcome to you. xx