PDA

View Full Version : Legs sore, achy, wobbly, feel dizzy.

Archaga
02-09-18, 01:07
The past week or so my legs have been off big time. My thighs burn and ache, my hamstrings back of legs feel cramped and burn, my calves feel tight. It feels like wood, I feel wobbly and off balance when I walk. I get dizzy, feel like Im about to collapse (but haven't yet).

Last week I went overboard on the leg press machine at the gym, and had to sit for awhile after because my legs felt wobbly and stiff. A day later my legs felt stiff and shaky walking down the stairs.

Its been a week since I went to the gym so I should be fine now, but my legs feel worse and worse. Plus the dizziness and off balance stuff.

Does anyone else get this? Whether it be just an anxiety thing, or maybe from the gym or work? Those of you who feel off balance and wobbly, does it make your legs ache after? I feel like im losing my mind with it, because its my whole leg, both of them.

Sunnydelight
05-09-18, 12:38
I’m suffering frommof balance thing pretty sure I viewed of to the left when walking it sucks

bludobie
05-09-18, 14:15
I would start with the most reasonable explanation about your legs - the gym/leg workout. You probably really pulled some muscles and they are taking awhile to recuperate from the exertion. Are you still working the muscles despite the apparent injury? I am not a Dr. for sure, but I have had the muscle pains from a good workout and see it as a sign that I have exerted the muscles and they are in the process for growing and getting stronger. You might try a foam roller massage on your leg muscles, baths in magnesium (epsom) salts, or if it is really painful NSAIDS (ibuprofen/naproxen) to help inflammation. The dizziness, etc sounds like a symptom of HA. I am great at creating my own dizziness through shallow anxious breathing.
You might try noticing when your mind goes to the muscle pain in your legs, stop and take three (slow) deep breaths. If you have given the legs a good rest (there are other muscles to work!) and they are still bothering you in a week or so.... go see Dr.