PDA

View Full Version : Leukemia/cancer fear

Lunabell
03-09-18, 04:34
Feels like my health anxiety is getting so much worse lately. Normally I would be paranoid about something, then it will go away. Now it is pretty much lasting everyday..

I posted here about pain and tingling in my fingers before, still have that. Now for the past few months, I been having low grade fevers often. Right now it is 99.7F, all of the sudden I felt really hot. I have no symptoms of a flu or cold and don't feel sick. Also for a little over a month, my left leg feels odd. It doesn't have pain but feels tight, mostly in my calf. It feels like someone wrapped a band around it and is pulling it tightly.

I have been worrying about cancer, especially leukemia. It has been on my mind all the time, found out recently I carry a rare gene mutation that can trigger the jak2 gene.The gene associated with leukemia and other rare blood cancers, developing those is rare but I still worry. I had a blood test months ago and it was normal but wonder if things could of changed recently, been too paranoid to go back to the doctor.

Has anyone else here had any of the symptoms I'm describing?