PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety is ruining my life

VeniVidiVici
04-09-18, 16:51
Hello everyone. I’ve been reading things on this site for years and finally I’m at the lowest point in my life I don’t know what to do anymore, so here I am. Please bare with me this is going to be very long.

I’ve delt with anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. Recently after having my first child over 2 years ago I haven’t felt GOOD. Before my pregnancy I developed chest pains and had them during my pregnancy. My tests were always normal. After I had my child I just started not to feel well. Constantly tired, dizzy or weak. Then I developed a pain in my lower right abdomen and I thought it was my appendix (also had high white blood cell count). Tests were normal but the pain still hasn’t gone away on my right side, or chest pains. The abdominal pain will move high and low on my right side and I’ll even feel it in my back. Mind you I’ve been to the doctor THOUSANDS of times. Even my armpits started hurting with sharp pains. Also developed bowel issues as well. The pain and sickness was so overwhelming I had my gallbladder removed and my OBGYN removed mild endometriosis. After my surgery I developed tachycardia which now currently I take beta blockers. Surgery didn’t help my pain and it’s only gotten worse. I got pregnant again and had elevated white blood cell count on and off since then to this day. While I was pregnant with my second child I developed a lump in my lower right abdomen, I had an MRI and ultrasound and nothing was found. The lump ended up going away. While I was in labor the lower right pain was AWFUL. And I still have it. I’ve been to the doctors so many times I think they think I’m crazy and they don’t really know what to do with me anymore. I recently started taking an anxiety and depression medication. I also have a million other little symptoms but it’s mostly the abdominal pain and chest pain that really stresses me out. I am convinced I am dying. I never feel good anymore. I truly believe I have cancer or I am just slowly dying from something that the doctors just can’t figure out! This is keeping me from living a normal life and being a good mom. I never want to leave the house because I never feel good (could be anxiety) I’m worried I’ll pass out or something health related will happen to me while I’m in public. I don’t want to die young I’m terrified of leaving my kids they are my world!!!

I know this is so long and thank you if you are still reading. Basically like I said I’m terrified I have a life threatening illness that’s slowly killing me. I can hardly leave me house anymore without having a panic attack. I hope someone can help me! Praying this is all somehow anxiety.

venusbluejeans
04-09-18, 16:58
Hiya VeniVidiVici and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: