PDA

View Full Version : Spiralling again, abdo pain and breast pain :(

Redsoles
04-09-18, 17:43
I would appreciate anyone who has had similar symptoms sharing please. I’m trying to stay calm. I’ve got two ongoing issues.

Last month I was getting electric shock type pains in one breast that would last for a second or two and make me catch my breath. This would happen several times a day. I saw GP who did a breast exam and said she couldn’t feel any lumps so left it at that.

The shooting type pains have gone but now when I lean a certain way or raise my arms, I’m getting a kind of pinching pain in the same breast, like something is pulling on a nerve. It’s freaking me out.

The second issue is that I was having stabbing pains in my left ovary since yesterday, bad enough to keep me awake all night. I’m assuming this is ovulation pain as it’s the right time in my cycle. But today the whole of my stomach below belly button is sore and tender to touch. If I bear down it feels like my insides are so sore. I’m a bit gassy too. My tailbone is also sore.

I have an appointment on 12 Sep to see GP again but I’m panicking badly now. Has anyone had a similar thing?

lucymarie
04-09-18, 17:58
While I can't tell you the cause for any of your symptoms, I can confirm I have had all of the above. I think they are all quite common in females. I hope that gives you some comfort :hugs: I hope your appointment goes well x

Redsoles
04-09-18, 18:38
Thank you. Did you get to the bottom of what was causing your symptoms?