PDA

View Full Version : IBS triggering dizziness/Anxiety/Spaced out

MattZion
04-09-18, 21:01
hi all,

been a while since I have posted or even been on the site. I took time out to focus mainly on my recovery and also try and focus getting back to the normal life.

Since I have been on my recovery I have encountered all sorts of symptoms it has been hell. This being from spaced out day dreaming to sheer panic from a bowel movement. Losing 10kg to finally putting it back on. I am 80% sure that IBS is a major factor to my anxiety/general feeling. When I have a bad IBS flare up my head, eyes anxiety and panic all get effected in different ways and I was wondering if anyone else gets the same sort of symptoms?

Thanks

Matt

welsh girl
04-09-18, 21:56
I can only say that you are not alone, my day is hell going from one anxiety to another.
I would like to have a thorough examination from head to toe to put my mind at rest, but I know I would start all over again if I did.
Do you think we are fed too much health information these days, and we see more into our aches and pains than are really there, just looking for answers

MattZion
04-09-18, 22:41
I believe you are very right with the too much information. I myself have requested every test under the sun yet in 6 months I could feel a way and want them all over again. It’s hard though because although you tell yourself you are not alone with this, you can feel what someone else feels to full understand. ��