PDA

View Full Version : Back pain fears.

MattBananafone34
05-09-18, 00:44
So I have mostly overcome my anxiety of heart problems recently since my doctor told me I am healthy. However, for the past couple weeks I have been having back pain in which varies. Sometimes it's lower back pain and sometimes its middle back pain. As I am typing this right now, there is pain UNDER both shoulder blades. I usually don't have pain while I rest. I have more pain when I walk around all day or sit all day. I have also been noticing twitching all around some parts of my body that randomly come and go. I am getting very worried if this can be any serious issue.

Notes:
-I am 16 with MILD scoliosis (16 degrees) I am also worried if it is worsening but it doesn't appear worse.

-What I am hoping it is: I am not VERY active so whenever I do get active, my back tends to hurt a bit. So it might be the muscles.

IDK im worried :( any thoughts?

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

UPDATE: so I searched online and found an exercise where you roll a ball on the tender spot under the shoulder blade and it actually helped. The only thing that is bugging me is that I have had this on and off for weeks

nomorepanic
05-09-18, 10:17
usually caused by muscular problems and/or bad posture.