PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas. I’m new here!

Texasgirl87
05-09-18, 05:18
Hello I’m a 30 year old female from Texas. I have suffered from anxiety my whole life. I never knew what anxiety was till I was in my early twenties. I just thought I was weird. I didn’t like eating in restaurants as a child because people would be staring at me while I eat(or so I thought), if i did go I would always get full really quick, I had to know where the bathrooms or exits were because I was always on the verge of getting sick. I got tested as a child and the doctor found nothing wrong. Years later, I have the same feelings again. But now I have actually eating problems. I choke on my food. I don’t even look forward to eating. I have shortness of breath quite often. Like right as I type this. I was finally diagnosed with GAD and they put me on Xanax. Haven’t taken it in about a month. I have health anxiety and fear that any little thing that happens to me is the end of me. It is exhausting being this way. But I’m glad I found this site.

venusbluejeans
05-09-18, 05:25
Hiya Texasgirl87 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Texasgirl87
05-09-18, 05:26
Thank you! I have already browsed a few threads. Glad there are people like me here!:D

lindenlad@gmail.com
26-09-18, 18:04
You mention having come off your pills. Why?

This is awful, feeling like you do.

Hopefully you will get some good advice from people in NMP.

lindenlad