PDA

View Full Version : Hello there says me, the crazy guy

Carlton
06-09-18, 13:54
I am an anxiety-ridden mess, with severe depression, treated for years, like since childhood. Been on all sorts of meds. See therapist regularly, and a p-doc. Used to have a nice group therapy I went to, but I moved 2 years ago and haven't found a replacement. I am 47 years old male, married, one daughter who is 11. I take Trintellix currently, with Klonopin at a small dose. Neither seem to help, well, except I used to cry all the time, and the Trintellix pretty much prevents me from crying. I have severe, severe Carcinophobia, and most of my ever-present health anxiety centers around that. I fear I will drop dead at any time, or be DX'd with some fatal disease. Life isn't fun for me, and I know it affects my family, and that makes me feel even worse. So anyway, I have already posted about my current health scare elsewhere on the HA board, but thought I should do an intro here. Hope I can contribute and stick around some.

venusbluejeans
06-09-18, 14:03
Hiya Carlton and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

jojo2316
06-09-18, 14:58
Welcome!
(From another crazy guy. Or gal)