PDA

View Full Version : new on here

steveo5
18-08-07, 14:32
hello there just a few words to introduce myself, i fell ill about 18 months ago thought i was seriously ill and couldnt understand what was wrong with me, i thought i had a brain tumour or something realy bad, but after tests it was prescribed as anxiety and stress related, ive never felt like this for so long and i felt very isolated, it is improving slowly but this site has reassured me that im not on my own,i feel sorry for some of you because, im not as bad as some that ive read, i am 52 male and still in work and have a couple of lads 11 and 16, i had to have time off at one stage but just being a bit more careful now and trying to slow down,bye for now steve.

nomorepanic
18-08-07, 14:37
Hi Steve

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some great people here.

northern_sky
18-08-07, 16:56
Welcome to the forum. :)

trac67
18-08-07, 16:58
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care
Trac xxx

bearcrazy
18-08-07, 17:24
:hugs:

Hiya Steve,

welcome to NMP. Look forward to seeing you in Chat

Bear

manmoor
18-08-07, 18:39
Hi Steve,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

honeybee3939
18-08-07, 18:39
Hi Steve

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
18-08-07, 19:31
Hi Steve and :welcome:

You'll get loads of support and advice here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

margaret911
18-08-07, 21:43
Welcome to nmp Steve

love Mags xxxxx

smudgie
18-08-07, 23:46
Hi Steve

A big welcome to you:welcome: and hugs:hugs: im so glad you have posted.

Im sorry your going through such a difficult time, I hope you feel safe here to talk.
you may think that we are worse than you, remember theres nothing worse than your own pain and anguise.

Take care
nessx

groovygranny
19-08-07, 16:43
Hello Steve :welcome:to you!

Nope, you're certainly not alone - each one of us has a story to tell, and you'll get plenty of help and support here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

bobdriscoll
19-08-07, 16:47
Greetings Steve,

I'm new here myself mate, but just thought i'd say hello.

steveo5
19-08-07, 20:14
thats nice of you bob, ty you take care and hope you keep well and speak again i hope
steve

steveo5
19-08-07, 20:20
thanks Denise its been useful reading the stories and information on this site, because unless youve experienced it for yourself its hard to understand, and i dont discuss it with anyone around me
speak to you again maybe bye for now steve x

SharonDerby
19-08-07, 21:47
Hiya Steve
great to meet you, welcome to NMP i hope you feel comfortable around here to talk, it's a great site and we all help each other so your input will be more than welcomed :)

Happy day :)
Sharon x

Lindalou64
20-08-07, 02:24
Hi Stevo ,
Welcome It Is Nice To See Your Not The Only One.....you Will Find Lots Of Support And Info Here.i Wish Ya The Best.....linda

Southern_Belle
20-08-07, 19:28
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here who feel like you do and will get alot of support.

Hugs,

Laura