PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend

fma11122345
06-09-18, 23:45
So i haven't been worried about my health in awhile now. Mainly because iv been dateing this amazing girl, (who all so has helth anxiety, what a coincidence right?) And things have been going good and all. Till the past few days. She's been complaining about a headache over her right eye and down her lower neck. Along with neck pain. And today she felt like she was going to puke but didn't. She wont go to the doctor, I've tryed that. Should I be worried?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
06-09-18, 23:56
It not for you to worry about her health - she will go to a doctor if she feels she needs to.

Sabbine17
07-09-18, 00:17
Sounds like a migraine, or maybe pinched nerve or something like that. I’ve had the same set of symptoms, it lasted for a few days and then got better with rest, some neck stretches and ibuprofen. Nothing major though. It’s natural to worry but just by being there you’re helping! If it persists or gets worse I’m sure she’ll agree to go to the doctor.

fma11122345
07-09-18, 00:33
Thank you :) she also has the chills and her stomach really hurts.
Sounds like a migraine, or maybe pinched nerve or something like that. I’ve had the same set of symptoms, it lasted for a few days and then got better with rest, some neck stretches and ibuprofen. Nothing major though. It’s natural to worry but just by being there you’re helping! If it persists or gets worse I’m sure she’ll agree to go to the doctor.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk