PDA

View Full Version : Worrying about dizziness

tom1984
07-09-18, 07:02
Just had holydays for 3 weeks and they were great. After 6 months of struggling I realy felt better when doing everything on my own pace. One week into working and I feel it takes its toll. However I am trying to maintain the positive vibe.

There is one thing that bothers me lately and I am wondering if someone can relate.

You know that feeling wen standing up fast when you sat on your knees for a while? That squeezing or emptying feeling in your head? Like your about to faint.

Well I get that feeling multiple times during the day. When running, when sitting, when driving my car. Sometimes short flashes and sometimes somewhat longer with ringing ears. I never get black vision or never realy fainted. It became worse after I start worrying about it. It makes me uncomfy at work mainly or when driving.

I also have a bit pressure in my ears but not bothersome.

Can anyone with stress, anxiety or hyperventillation relate to this feeling?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Benjammin69
07-09-18, 07:30
This is my main lasting symptom it is horrible and debilitating - I have never ever found a cure for it. Distraction and not paying attention to it works but is so hard to do because how can you not concentrate on the fact that you think your legs are about topple over....

Benzo’s and propranolol help but nothing cures it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom1984
07-09-18, 07:44
Hey Benjamin thanks for answering.
Its a scary feeling after all, but with all axiety symptoms they get worse if you pay attention to them. They seem to grow then.

Also yesterday I ran 3km of the usual 5-7 with no problems untill I tought hopefully I don't get this feeling and BAM.

It seems like something I do without knowing how to do it that starts it.
After 3 short flashes I ran home to get "safe".

Then I had some in my sofa at the tv and the worrying started and I ended up not sleeping, headache, racing heart => zombie mode!

Hopefully we get some relieve soon!

Thanks again for answering, much appreciated.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk