PDA

View Full Version : Worried about dehydration (and more anxiety)

MagpieWitch
07-09-18, 07:22
Hey I've been anxious for quite a while but I noticed two days in a row with my intense anxiety I forgot to drink fluids.

I am scared I will dangerously dehydrate myself but I just wasn't very thirsty. I usually drink very little as it is 3-5 glasses a day but I drank 2 these past few days and I feel more tired than usual. I just didn't feel the need or a lot of thirst.

I am scared that if I try and rehydrate fast I will cause myself water poisoning from too much liquid but also I can't stay dehydrated :(

This is the worst cause I feel like I caused my own problem and eventually it will be the death of me :(

ankietyjoe
07-09-18, 09:28
Hey I've been anxious for quite a while but I noticed two days in a row with my intense anxiety I forgot to drink fluids.

I am scared I will dangerously dehydrate myself . NOPE

I am scared that if I try and rehydrate fast I will cause myself water poisoning from too much liquid but also I can't stay dehydrated :( NOPE

This is the worst cause I feel like I caused my own problem and eventually it will be the death of me :( NOPE

Nothing you say here is based in any kind of reality. That's just not how it works.

utrocket09
07-09-18, 18:25

I am scared I will dangerously dehydrate myself but I just wasn't very thirsty. I usually drink very little as it is 3-5 glasses a day but I drank 2 these past few days and I feel more tired than usual. I just didn't feel the need or a lot of thirst.

I am scared that if I try and rehydrate fast I will cause myself water poisoning from too much liquid but also I can't stay dehydrated :(

This is the worst cause I feel like I caused my own problem and eventually it will be the death of me :(

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Checkdis
07-09-18, 18:46
I can sympathize for the OP. I have a frequent urination issue which has worried me about hydration. I see more fluids leaving my body then the amount intake.