PDA

View Full Version : STILL MISSING BEATS.....PLEASE REASSURE ME

linjane
08-01-05, 08:41
Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Sorry not visited for ages, been busy with xmas, work etc...

I am still experiencing these missing/extra beats and they are still bothering me as much as before. I keep trying to see if there is a pattern to them ie time of the month, but I can't say there is. They appear when I feel calm for apparently no reason, I can have them when I'm just washing up or any other time when you think they are not around. I feel a thud or fluttering sensations in my chest, then I feel my pulse and usually find a period of missing beats or extra beats, whatever they are[?] I have got an appointment with a counsillor next week and it is one of my new year resolutions to overcome the fear of these, but I have to admit I am still scared that they are something else and not just brought on by anxiety because I get them when I'm not anxious. I am so fed up with being ruled by them.

Please help and advise. Thankyou,

Linjane

seh1980
08-01-05, 11:10
hello Linjane,

In my emperience, palpitations or missing heartbeats occur because you are thinking about them even though you don't realise that you are. As you say, they are ruling your life which means that the thought of them occuring is always on your subconscious. I used to be really paranoid about them but suddenly just forgot about them with the help of meds and counselling. I'm sure that your counsellor with help you with this matter. Good luck!! The trick is telling your mind that there is nothing to worry about and actually believing it.

Sarah :D

vernon
08-01-05, 19:43
Hi Jane. I think what u r feeling is mormal, I am the same worry worry worry, and years later now i know it hasnt harmed me i still worry lol. Waht we are realy feeling is just our body working as it should, but none anxious peole dont notice it. If u r over worried why not ask Doc for some heart tests then u will know u r worrying for nothing? Take care. Vernon

nomorepanic
08-01-05, 19:53
Linjane

Try this link ...
http://www.chclibrary.org/micromed/00038900.html

Nicola

Cookie
11-01-05, 13:43
Hi again Linjane,

Still worrying about it eh? As I said in an earlier post, what you're experiencing is the same as me, I have a really fast heart beat, thats as well as the missed/extra beats.
It still worries me a lot, but I'm learning to live with it. Have you asked your doctor for beta-blockers yet? If your doc is still being funny with you, go and see a different doctor.
If they won't send you for heart tests, why not consider going private, it will reassure you somewhat, to know your heart is healthy. Thats if you can afford it, and dependant on how much its ruling your life.
I'm sure a decent doctor would send you for tests on the NHS Linjane.
Keep pestering till you get the results you want.
I really think this is the only way to ease your mind, as you've posted about this a few times now. I think you need to see on paper that your heart is fine till you believe it. Let me know how you get on.
Take care.
Shell.x

linjane
12-01-05, 09:33
Hi Shell, Thanks for replying
I think I have put this in previous posts, but I have had heart tests, about two years ago, not long after I started having symptons which was after I had lost my baby. I had an ecg which was fine and then I had a 24hr tape attached which just showed isolated ectopic heartbeats. I was not asked to be seen again by the hospital. I know the theory about seeing on paper that I am ok should work, but I can't understand why I still have these symptons, sometimes for no apparent reason! I went to see my counsellor yesterday for my first session which didn't go quite to plan as my three year old wasn't well so he had to come with me, so he said my proper 'therapy' will start next time, but in the meantime I have to start talking about these symptons so much! He said he didn't mean to be cruel, but he knows they are not serious so I have to start learning to accept it. I have to admit I find it hard and perhaps because it was over two years since I had the tests i keep thinking perhaps it has got worse, because it doesn't seem right that I have these symptons nearly everyday, on and off. Also, to add to everything else, my aunt died suddenly on Sunday, she was 73 but had not really been ill and it has been a bit of a shock, but I haven't had 'extra' symptons because of this, just the same.

Sorry to keep going on but i seem to constantly need reassurance.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi again Linjane
Still worrying about it eh? As I said in an earlier post, what you're experiencing is the same as me, I have a really fast heart beat, thats as well as the missed/extra beats.
It still worries me a lot, but I'm learning to live with it. Have you asked your doctor for beta-blockers yet? If your doc is still being funny with you, go and see a different doctor.
If they won't send you for heart tests, why not consider going private, it will reassure you somewhat, to know your heart is healthy. Thats if you can afford it, and dependant on how much its ruling your life.
I'm sure a decent doctor would send you for tests on the NHS Linjane.
Keep pestering till you get the results you want.
I really think this is the only way to ease your mind, as you've posted about this a few times now. I think you need to see on paper that your heart is fine till you believe it. Let me know how you get on.
Take care.
Shell.x

<div align="right">Originally posted by Cookie - 11 January 2005 : 13:43:35</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Meg
12-01-05, 13:41
Hi Lin Jane

I am also of the opinion that you are fine and are just having isolated ectopics. However as its been 2 years you could go back and ask for a new ECG and get it compared to the previous one.

There are many non dangerous reasons why people get ectopics.
Interestingly you mention that you get them washing up - a reasonably sedentary task often when your thoughts can wander and its very easy to recognise that your heart beat has changed in rhythm as it will when you've not long eaten and then you jolt yourself into being concerned about this which trickles out adrenalin and cortisol which again changes your heart rate and leads you to believe that you are in a wierd rhythm when in reality its just settling down...

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Cookie
12-01-05, 15:16
Hi Linjane,

Sorry to hear about your Aunt.
Personally, I'd go back to the doctors and ask for my tests to be repeated. Then if they come back ok, you'll have to start accepting that you're heart is fine, its just got a funny rhythm now and again, but it can't harm you.
Easier said than done I know, but if you're tests come back fine, you've gotta stop letting this control your life. I let it take over my every waking thoughts for months and it just made my panic attacks ten times worse.
I'm nowhere near better yet, but I'm a helluva lot better than I was. Beta-blockers will really help you I think, thats what has finally calmed me down. As well as having tests done. Its taken me a good couple of months on the tablets before it all started calming down, but thankfully it has. And that has gave me the respite I need to start to convince my head that everything's fine.
So now when I get a thud or a missed beat, I don't panic half as much. It doesn't make it go away, but I react to it differently now, because I know its not going to harm me/kill me.

Also, some practical advice, cut out any stimulants from your diet/lifestyle. IE- coffee, tea, alcohol, cigarettes(if you smoke). I quit smoking in october and I think its made a difference. I drink decaff too and drink alcohol very rarely.

I know its hard to cope with, because it is so frightening. But you've got to take control of this, don't let it drag you down.
See your doctor and ask if you can have more tests done. And really pester for some beta-blockers as I think they may help to give you some relief from it all.

Shelley.x

Tracy68
24-01-05, 15:53
Hi Linjane
I've suffered with an ectopic heartbeat for years. Started when i was young and still living at home (i'm 36 now). Although it is fairly normal it still doesn't help matters when you experience them. I'm like you think i'm perfectly stress free and then they appear and you start worrying all over again which then bring on other symptoms AARRGGHHH lol. Least you know you're not alone
Take care
Tracy
xxx

fraser
26-01-05, 18:44
Hello

I'm a new poster - Fraser, a 44-year old man from London. But missed heartbeats are an old problem of mine.

They first materialised about ten years ago - when they inevitably triggered full-blown panic attacks, complete with high-pulse rates, a huge rush of blood on the missed beat and a couple of rushes to hospital for reassurance!

These days I still get them - and like you, am struggling to understand why. For me they seem more noticeable shortly after eating, or when very, very hungry - but I suspect this is because I am more focused on my digestion at that time, and therefore aware of abdominal and chest sensations.

I also wonder if they occur when a person is under stress - even if they're not consciously focusing on the fact.

They're back right now, with a veangance, and I find it hard to take them in my stride. Yesterday in an office they were very bad and I sort-of bolted for home. Bad boy, because I know 'running' and 'avoidance' is fatal.

Funnily enough, I find that they seem to disappear if I exercise quite hard when relaxed... and for me they occur in the 70 -90 beats per minute range, but rarely at higher speeds.

So no real miracle advice, only to reassure you that there are a lot of us out here... even in the UK

Take care

nomorepanic
26-01-05, 20:10
Hi Fraser

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Good to see you here.

Nicola

Moose1963
01-02-05, 22:01
Hi linjane,

Last November I was woken one night with missing/extra beats. To cut a long story short I have been on and off beta-blockers (which worked)and anti-depressants (which didn't) and at one point had to take sleeping tablets to get to sleep. I had what I can only describe as an "attack" one night of palpitations that lasted over an hour. The Doctors made light of this, like I was making it up or something and it was very frightening. I was told that this was a symptom of anxiety and have done a bit of research on ectopic heartbeats.

Ectopic heatbeats are quite normal and everyone has them to some degree or other, you just don't feel them. Some people may have one a day, some people one a week but we all have them. Once you are tuned into them for whatever reason, they cause you to be anxious, the brain releases adrenalin and the heart beats harder making the ectopic beats much stronger. So much so that normal beats then feel like ectopic ones. The ectopic beat is an extra beat that comes early rather than a late one. The delay between the early one and the following one means the chambers of the heart fill with more blood than normal causing a "thump" sensation.

Breaking the cycle is the key and for me going on Beta-blockers for a few weeks helped considerably. I have been off them for a month and although I still get ectopic beats, I am down to about 3-a-day now instead of one every 7 beats at its worst. The 3-a-day I have a also quite weak and if I am active I sometimes don't feel any. It still gets me down but its tolerable and I believe as I work through this period of anxiety, it will get better.

It is intersting to note that I don't get them at any particular time or for any particular reason that I know of. I can be feeling happy and positive and still get one. The Doctors told me to lower my levels of stimulants but I was a bit lost because I don't drink, don't smoke and only drink decaf tea. I tried a course of vitamin tablets but they didn't seem to do anything (I'm veggie as well so this was worth a try).

What you need to do is break the cycle by taking beta-blockers (you can get them in different doses) and get on with your life for a few weeks. Once you've managed to get your mind on other things slowly come off them.

I am off to see a councellor on Monday but am not sure what to expect from this. I am hoping to be able to change the way I think as I am quite a deep person and very analytical.

Just remember that you're not alone.

Moose x :D

linjane
02-02-05, 17:11
Hi Moose,
It is - or should be - reassuring to know that I am not alone with this horrible sympton. It really is getting me down at the moment. I can't seem to accept that they are not harming me or dangerous. I hope eventually, I will there. It just seems like I am constantly repeating myself about them all the time, and I feel a total nuisance but I can't help how they are controlling me. My doctor will not give me beta blockers so really I will have to persevere with my counsellor, but he doesn't want me to talk about them anymore! He wants to get to the root of why I have them, but I need to understand that they are not hurting me. Oh well, I will just have to wait and see. Thanks for your comments and if you can think of anything else to reassure me I would be really grateful.
Linda.x
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi linjane,

Last November I was woken one night with missing/extra beats. To cut a long story short I have been on and off beta-blockers (which worked)and anti-depressants (which didn't) and at one point had to take sleeping tablets to get to sleep. I had what I can only describe as an "attack" one night of palpitations that lasted over an hour. The Doctors made light of this, like I was making it up or something and it was very frightening. I was told that this was a symptom of anxiety and have done a bit of research on ectopic heartbeats.

Ectopic heatbeats are quite normal and everyone has them to some degree or other, you just don't feel them. Some people may have one a day, some people one a week but we all have them. Once you are tuned into them for whatever reason, they cause you to be anxious, the brain releases adrenalin and the heart beats harder making the ectopic beats much stronger. So much so that normal beats then feel like ectopic ones. The ectopic beat is an extra beat that comes early rather than a late one. The delay between the early one and the following one means the chambers of the heart fill with more blood than normal causing a "thump" sensation.

Breaking the cycle is the key and for me going on Beta-blockers for a few weeks helped considerably. I have been off them for a month and although I still get ectopic beats, I am down to about 3-a-day now instead of one every 7 beats at its worst. The 3-a-day I have a also quite weak and if I am active I sometimes don't feel any. It still gets me down but its tolerable and I believe as I work through this period of anxiety, it will get better.

It is intersting to note that I don't get them at any particular time or for any particular reason that I know of. I can be feeling happy and positive and still get one. The Doctors told me to lower my levels of stimulants but I was a bit lost because I don't drink, don't smoke and only drink decaf tea. I tried a course of vitamin tablets but they didn't seem to do anything (I'm veggie as well so this was worth a try).

What you need to do is break the cycle by taking beta-blockers (you can get them in different doses) and get on with your life for a few weeks. Once you've managed to get your mind on other things slowly come off them.

I am off to see a councellor on Monday but am not sure what to expect from this. I am hoping to be able to change the way I think as I am quite a deep person and very analytical.

Just remember that you're not alone.

Moose x :D

<div align="right">Originally posted by Moose1963 - 01 February 2005 : 22:01:47</div id="right">

Cookie
02-02-05, 17:30
Hi Linjane,

Just wanted to give you a bit of advice really, which is to go and see a different doctor and get a second opinion on the beta blockers.

I think you've got a justified reason to be prescribed them, although I'm not a doctor so I shouldn't say.

If you're not happy with the care you're getting from your doctor, just change doctors. Go to a different practice somewhere and start afresh.

Just one more thing, if your heart had something really wrong with it, you wouldn't still be visiting this site, posting messages! It is harmless what you're experiencing. It must be as you're still here! Alive and kicking!:D

Please don't worry so much Linjane, you mustn't let it take over your life. Don't let it beat you!

Chin up, and just remember, you're not on your own.

Shell.x

Moose1963
03-02-05, 18:45
Hi linjane,

I have to say that I agree with cookie. Get a second opinion and get yourself on beta blockers, they worked for me. I stopped taking them after a few weeks and I coped much better. Still get the missed beats but they don't bother me much now.

Keep your chin up.

Moose X :D

fraser
03-02-05, 18:49
Just to say thanks to Nicola for welcoming me to the forum. And to ask Moose what dose of beta-blockers he took. I've tried going back to a low 10mg dose the last couple of days, but it didn't stop the ectopics - but did take the edge of my anxious reactions to them.

I'm finding I get a tight, gripping sensation in my guts, and lots of belching too with this bout of ectopics. I suspect I'm over-breathing through my mouth and that's the problem.

Anyone else had this problem?

Meg
03-02-05, 19:09
Yes - tonic water to help the nausea and guts and controlled abdominal breathing for the rest.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

nomorepanic
03-02-05, 20:36
Fraser

If you want to start your own post under "introduce yourself" then please feel free to do so.

Nicola

linjane
05-02-05, 10:21
Hi Fraser, It seems so many of us suffer from these palpitations/missed beats but nothing anyone can tell us reassures us, defo not me anyway! Most of the time I am a wreck because of them and really they control my life. I tried propranolal about 18months ago 10mg and like you they didn't get rid of ectopics and everyone keeps saying I should go back on beta blockers but my doc won't give me any. I am going to see the nurse on Tuesday so i'll see what she says. I think the feelings you are getting are related to you panicing about the beats and all I can is I hope we can all help each other through this.
Take care,
Linda
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Just to say thanks to Nicola for welcoming me to the forum. And to ask Moose what dose of beta-blockers he took. I've tried going back to a low 10mg dose the last couple of days, but it didn't stop the ectopics - but did take the edge of my anxious reactions to them.

I'm finding I get a tight, gripping sensation in my guts, and lots of belching too with this bout of ectopics. I suspect I'm over-breathing through my mouth and that's the problem.

Anyone else had this problem?

<div align="right">Originally posted by fraser - 03 February 2005 : 18:49:02</div id="right">

Moose1963
05-02-05, 22:16
Fraser,

I was on a really low dose of beta-blockers Propranolol 10 mg four times a day. They took about 24 hours to start working properly. I thought these were giving me stomach cramps so swithed to 50 mg of Atenolol once a day. The Dr said I could up the dose if it was not strong enough and I met a guy at work that was taking 40 mg four times a day and he was active as a football referee. In hindsight, I think the stomach thing was another anxiety problem and not a side effect of the drugs. I still felt ectopics when I was on them but not as many, not as powerful and they didn't fighten me so much so I didn't get the adrenalin fuelled escalation.

I went to see a cardiologist on Friday and he's going to give me one of those 24 hour tests. I asked what could cause this and he said stimulants (I don't drink, smoke or take caffeine), monosodium glutamate (a new one on me but apprantly there is a lot of this in cheese) or a virus (the medical term for "I haven't got a clue").

I'm totally off drungs now and still get very mild ectopics, perhaps 3 a day - watch this space.

Stuart
14-02-05, 17:56
I started having these ectopic beats/extra beats in November of last year. I have since been to my local doctor on three occasions, which in the end resulted in me being prescribed with beta blockers and being sent for an ECG which came back clear. I felt that the beta blockers were working but after four weeks the extra beats came back with a vengeance.

Still feeling very upset and not at all happy with what I was being told ,I decided to take advantage of my private health care through my work. I have had all the tests including the 24 hour monitor, another ECG and on the tread mill. The 24 hour monitor did show the extra beat. However, I also have been told that these extra beats are not going to cause me any problems and we all have them. I am still finding it hard to except as I continue to have these even when being totally engrossed in my work!!! It does seem to be constantly on your mind and this alone seems to result in extra beats!

I have been told that exercise might help reduce the effect.....so I have joined the local health club - here's hoping this will help.

Stuart

Meg
14-02-05, 18:09
Hi Stuart,

Yes exercise can help as you're using up all the excess adrenalin with that and all your cardio vascular efforts are strengthening your heart which helps build confidence.

Slowly you will become less aware and certainly less startled by the ectopic beats.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

fraser
15-02-05, 15:22
It's reassuring to hear there are other 'ectopically-bothered' people out there.

I have suffered with them on-and-off for many years - and when they first occured I escalated to full-blown panic attacks as a result.

Today, I'm beginning to realise that they're the result of a combination of factors - a period of heightened low level stress (a major time-sensitive project I'm involved in for example) which stretches the nerves a bit and sensitized me to my physical reactions. I also believe they are more prevalent or noticeable when the gut is in motion or working hard after food.

I type pretty well all day and often end up huddled over the keyboard, thus squashing my abdominen. Often I'll be stopped in my tracks by a series of ectopics - five/six/ seven at a time (all this at relatively low heart rate - my resting is often around 60-64, but rises to 70 when digesting food). On standing up, the 'runs' stop when I belch - so I suspect that trapped wind expands the colon or other bit of tube and pushes onto the heart.

Doesn't make them any more distracting or uncomfortable, but after a recent resting ECG failed to pick any up and satisfied my Doctor there was no reason to suspect underlying heart problems I'm trying to accept them.

My experience suggests that when the stress-source ends or diminishes (eg I finish the project or take a holiday), and/or I get distracted - interesting conversation, new hobby etc - then they disappear - or rather, my awareness of them disappears.

And personally, I don't care if they're there - I just don't want to be aware of them!

Anyone have any views?

lisarose
16-02-05, 14:06
Hello linjane and everyone else who suffers from these missed/ectopic heartbeats. I've been through the same thing, it started nearly 5 years ago after the panic attacks/PND started and the first time I had them they scared the living daylights out of me and still do only not as much. I have learned to live with them now but they are still scary especially when you haven't had any for a while. I have had all the tests, ECG's about 5 of them and last year I was referred to a cardiologist at University Hospital of North Staffs where I live and I had one of those 24 hour things only i had mine on for about 3 days and I had to press a button when I got the missed beats then right down on a chart what time they started, how long they lasted, what I was doing at the time etc. When I went back to see the cardiologist for the results he said they were just ectopic beats/extra beats and that they were not in any way harmful and that most people get them and they don't notice ( I wish I was one of those people!).This reassured me alot but I still tend to worry!
What worries me the most is that exercise seems to bring them on in my case and this has put me off doing anything too strenuous as I am afraid my heart may stop. The cardiologist said that maybe it is because I am unfit and that exercise might help as my fitness levels increase, but it is still scary for me. I have lost 2 stone in 6 months which I thought might help but I am still getting them only not as much as I used to. I probably get them at least once or twice a day now but I have noticed that since being on medication(Effexor) they aren't as bad as before. Like Fraser, (Hi Fraser!) I find that after eating or when hungry I get them and I am convinced it is trapped wind, try peppermint tea as it can soothe the digestion or peppermint cordial. Does anybody else get them when exercising? or am I the only one as I don't know if this is normal or not.

Take care all

Love Lisaxxx

Cookie
17-02-05, 22:05
Hi Lisarose,
I avoid exercise too, as I am frightened of my heart rate increasing, and I seem to get a LOT more ectopic beats after I've done any strenuous activity.
Logically, I know it is unhealthy for my heart if I don't exercise, but I'm so afraid of something drastic happening to my heart if I do! Catch 22.
I'm getting really, really unfit now though, so I know I need to get over this. Its hard though isn't it? I sympathize with you completely!
Shell.x

Miriam
19-02-05, 01:16
Wow, it's a huge reassurance to read all of this! I've had panic attacks and anxiety since I was 16 (I'm now 20) but until a few days ago I'd never experienced palpitations very much.
For the past five days I've been stressing myself terribly about them but I've been experiencing exactly the same things as a lot of you have mentioned. My heart rate isn't really any faster (around the 76 mark) but it feals a lot harder, really pounding in my neck. Not a nice feeling, makes it hard to relax. I've also been getting the occasional 'missed beat' type feeling, which is scary if they happen when you're completely calm. I also think I somehow forget how to breathe when all this happens! Not hyperventilating as such but it's certainly not as it should be.

Anyway, I'll keep all this in mind and *hopefully* I'll be able to keep a bit calmer about it...

linjane
21-02-05, 17:18
Hi everyone,
We should start our own website about ECTOPIC STUPID HEARTBEATS!!!
I haven't looked on this part for ages and was shocked when I saw how many replies have been added. If we are all getting the same thing then surely it must be obvious it is what people tell us. It is so hard to ignore them, but I am gradually learning to accept that after I have had them for 3years and nothing else(touch wood) has happened there can't be really much wrong. All well and good to say when I'm having a good day, lets wait till another bad day comes and see how I feel then!!! Now, there talk about negative thoughts!!
Lets all try to be positive and ignore them.
take care,

Linda.

annelouise
24-02-05, 23:00
Hello,
I am new to this forum.
I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis diagnosed 1998 ; Celiac disease (just diagnosed and if it had been diagnosed years ago, I mightn't have developed Hashimoto's) and.... over the last year or so I have developed ectopic beats. All the usual symptoms. Recently went to a Cardiologist who did an ecg, ultrasound & echo - heart structurally ok but after being on a 24 hour holter monitor, the ectopic beats showed up regularly. He says its like being injected with tiny doses of adrenalin every now and then which cause the heart to manifest premature beats. I am also informed that I have a heart murmur.

I expected the results of the holter to be negative so I was shocked to find out this news. It has rocked me a bit, especially as Dr. Heart says there is a direct relationship between my connective tissue disorders (Hashimoto's & Unspecified connective tissue). I feel like I am degenerating and it is starting to get me down.

Major changes in my life over the past few years have been - no smoking - recently, no caffeine - no stimulants - if I drink alcohol it is rarely and then only preservative free or organic - NO gluten and not a lot of carbs. (Trying to lose weight - the Hashimoto's stacked it on) I have gone from 100kg 2-3 years ago to 77kg now and it comes off very slowly, I can tell you.

I am reasonably active, try to maintain regular exercised despite dealing with fatigue, poor sleep due to chronic low grade muscle and joint pain and quite dramatic energy shifts.

Anyhow, that's my sordid story - despite all I am optimistic but the heart thingo gets to me.

By the way - I do a lot of meditation but my life history up until 18months ago included massive doses of sometimes self induced stressful situations.

Any suggestions???

Anne Louise

kaynbrian
06-11-08, 01:46
hi.i Have Been Battling Missed Beats Since I Had A Dnc Done. I Was Given All Kinds Of Meds Ambulance Picked Me Up Constantly. Some Days Were Worse Than Others. After 8 Years Of It I Got On Diability And All. I Was On Beta Blokers Which Dropped My Blood Pressure To Low And Then I Had More Missed Beats. Let Me Please Tell You What I Found Natural That Works. I Am Proud To Say I Work Now And Only During My Periods Do I Have Miss Beats But Not As Bad..co Q 10 With L Carentine By Bioinivations And Omega 369 By Nordic Natruals. I Am Telling You One Month Will Change You. I Do Not Eat Sugar Because It Causes Missed Beats, No Cokes, No Peanut Butter. No White Bread. It Was Hard To Get Off Of The Sweets And Coke But Look It Really Scared Me So Bad I Got Off It When I Realized What Brought The Missed Beats On. They Told Me To Go To A Psychyatrist But I Was Determine Not I Was Only 26 At The Time. It Got To Where I Could Not Breathe When It Happend. Really Dizzy Feeling Like I Was Not There And It Sometimetimes Miss Like Hard In My Chest. They Tried To Say It Was Anxiety At First But I Knew Something Was Wrong. I Know A Lady That Died Because Of This Who They Said It Was Anxiety Gave Her Xanax And Sent Her Home. She Died Because It Was Not Treated Proper. Continue To Go To The Dr But Please Try These Natraul Vitamins And Watch The Difference.....kaynbrian

elvira
09-11-08, 01:09
Hi, just take magnesium. It's normal to have these but they do increase with anxiety and magnesium is known as the 'great relaxer'.