PDA

View Full Version : Scared Of Brain Bleed Help Please!

Dragi316
09-09-18, 02:50
So about 6 hours ago I was dusting a drawer and my sons hard plastic toy gun fell on the left side of my head right in back of my ear. though it hurt at first I did not lose consciousness. But I cant help but be terrified that it caused a artery rip or brain bleed. Especially after reading about Natasha Richardson . So I do have a minor headache and that spot is tender what are my chances it's a Brain bleed. Please talk some sense into me I'm really freaking out

katniss
09-09-18, 05:01
Gosh I had something similar happen to me a couple years ago. My toddler who was literally a year old at the time was playing with his plastic feeding bottle and flung it at my temple. Now mind you this is apparently where Natasha Richardson got hurt as well. It hurt SO bad and I actually did black out for a second. I called telehealth and they said I should be okay. Especially if I was okay for an hour. So I freaked out but let it be and sure enough I was okay. So trust me, you will be JUST fine. Especially since yours was 6 hours ago.

Dragi316
09-09-18, 05:10
Gosh I had something similar happen to me a couple years ago. My toddler who was literally a year old at the time was playing with his plastic feeding bottle and flung it at my temple. Now mind you this is apparently where Natasha Richardson got hurt as well. It hurt SO bad and I actually did black out for a second. I called telehealth and they said I should be okay. Especially if I was okay for an hour. So I freaked out but let it be and sure enough I was okay. So trust me, you will be JUST fine. Especially since yours was 6 hours ago.

Thank You your words make me feel better