PDA

View Full Version : Hi - great informative forum

trinity
19-08-07, 08:41
Hi

I found this forum when I was researching panic attacks. I am not a sufferer although I worry a lot especially when I have nothing to worry about!! But my partner does have attacks and I have joined to find out what I can do to help him. I have read a lot of useful threads already. Please forgive my ignorance when I post but in order to learn how to help him I need to ask questions that may seem obvious, so appologies in advance.

This is a great forum and I feel really positive that I will now be able to better help my partner and hopefully make some new friends here along the way.:yesyes:

Dave777
19-08-07, 09:16
Hi Trinity, so glad you find the Forum helps you.
You'll make some good friends here.

best regards
Dave:flowers:

nanny
19-08-07, 10:05
Hi Trinity

welcome :)

Ask away and i and lots of others will be only too pleased to anwser any qustions you may have no matter what they are or how many. :flowers:

Lindalou64
19-08-07, 12:58
Hi tRINITY,
wELCOME.......YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF INFO AND SUPPORT HERE...NEVER BE SORRY FOR ASKING QUESTIONS THATS WHAT WHERE ALL HERE FOR..AND I LIKE TO ADD I THINK YOUR GREAT TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS ABOUT TO HELP YOUR B/F.....WISH YA BOTH THE BEST.........LINDA

honeybee3939
19-08-07, 15:17
Hi Trintity

Welcome to NMP its lovely to see you here, im so pleased you found us hun !

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

groovygranny
19-08-07, 16:50
Hello Trinity:welcome:to you!

Great you've come here to find help in how to support your partner!

Thank You!

I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
20-08-07, 19:10
Hi Trinity

Welcome

Have a good read of the website pages as well as this forum and maybe print some pages off to read.

Southern_Belle
20-08-07, 20:01
Hi Trinity,

Welcome to the site. I'm so glad you are such a caring person for your partner.

Hugs,

Laura

rosepetal
20-08-07, 20:25
Welcome!

dodson
20-08-07, 21:15
hi my name is hazel ihave 3 children ages are 19 18 and 14 i have a 7mth old grandaughter and i have been with my partner for 24 years. i get quite a lot of panic attacks and anxiety attacks usually in winter. i went on holiday last year and after 1 day i had to come back home i felt dizzy headaches heart racing and frightened i was going to die. ive had it for several years now but with councelling and medication im on the road to recovery my symptons were very frightening i didnt know where i was or what i was doing at any time there is help and there please dont suffer alone like i did until i finally stopped shutting people out who loved me and got some help if you would like to talk to me feel free thank you hazel.

Nibbles
20-08-07, 21:28
Hi Trinity and :welcome:

You'll definitely meet lots of new friends here and hopefully will find the information useful.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
21-08-07, 13:52
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

CarpeDiem
22-08-07, 18:58
:) Hi there! :)

Glad you found the site, you're right about it being informative; its such a wide spectrum of people giving their take on things. And for that very reason; don't feel you need to apologise about the 'obvious' questions - Everyone here is at different stages of recovery; some don't actually suffer at all & are just here to help a friends/family member; so something thats old hat to one person is a revelation to another. Hope you find what you're looking for, take care, CarpeDiem
xxxxxx

darkangel
22-08-07, 20:40
Hi Trinity :flowers:

Pleased to meet you. its so good to see a caring partner on here. Feel free to ask whatever you want, the more knowledge a carer has then the more reassured the anxiety sufferer will feel.

Just wish my ex had shown an interest :shrug:

Luv Darkangel