PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thank You

LiveLaughLove
12-09-18, 00:58
I have been lurking for months, and felt I needed to post this. I am so grateful I found this site. I realize I am not alone suffering HA. Have been this way for 50 plus years. I can go stretches with out symptoms of HA, and long stretches with it. With that being said. I am grateful for each and every post I read, and the responses that go with it. THey ground me, and reading the symptoms, and responses, and realizing I am not alone help me through my stretches. So now, instead of searching Dr Google and WEB, MD, I come here, where I have found comfort and peace of mind. Thank you all

Malsais
12-09-18, 03:50
I would like to say thank you as well, this forum helps me a lot, we are not alone.

Buster70
12-09-18, 22:17
Hi , it's really refreshing to see a thank you , it's so common for people to get so wrapped up in their problems that they forget to thank the people that spend so much time trying to help them .
The site and members have helped me through some very dark times , so a big THANK YOU :D Ta muchley , cheers , appreciated , merci beaucoup ,danke schon .:welcome:

jray23
13-09-18, 04:58
Agreed. Seeing the thought patterns in other people makes it easier to see my own matching patterns.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

MyNameIsTerry
13-09-18, 05:47
Agreed. Seeing the thought patterns in other people makes it easier to see my own matching patterns.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I agree. I spent a lot of time learning about Cognitive Distortions after seeing them in a module we used at a walk in group. I found it easier to pick out those of others on here when I later joined and it does help you relate that back to yourself and learn to spot your own instead.