PDA

View Full Version : Anal problem, HA strikes....

Malsais
12-09-18, 02:34
Hi everyone, i having this problem for around 2.5 weeks, if i walk or sit more than 10 minutes, my anus feels irritation and became swollen, im scared... Since my father and grandmother get colon cancer and it traumatized me.
Warning, this is the anal photo:
imageupload.co.uk/image/46Du

MyNameIsTerry
12-09-18, 04:54
It looks like a hemorrhoid/pile to me. That would match with your symptoms too but naturally it's a question for a doctor to confirm.

Can you get hold over an over the counter treatment to try on it?

Try not to strain on the toilet as that is a big cause of them. Look at dietary fibre, water intake and stress reduction.

Malsais
12-09-18, 05:03
Currently taking ardium pills and some ointments. Meeting the doctor today.
I have no blood on stools.
it just that my sit/buttock bone feels a bit strain or pain once in a while, is it normal?

MyNameIsTerry
12-09-18, 06:10
Soreness, aching, pain, itching are all common with this. Bleeding can happen too but I've always found it sporadic. And often it's wiping that seems to cause bleeding in my experience.

With it being an external one it's going to be rubbing or having pressure applied when you sit. I used to work in offices so was sitting a lot and found that aggravated them when they were playing up.

I found sitting in a warm salt water bath helped at the worst of it. Some people use cold pads I think too.

Malsais
12-09-18, 07:01
Soreness, aching, pain, itching are all common with this. Bleeding can happen too but I've always found it sporadic. And often it's wiping that seems to cause bleeding in my experience.

With it being an external one it's going to be rubbing or having pressure applied when you sit. I used to work in offices so was sitting a lot and found that aggravated them when they were playing up.

I found sitting in a warm salt water bath helped at the worst of it. Some people use cold pads I think too.
How big is your hemorrhoid? How long yours recover? Im in agony....

ErinKC
12-09-18, 21:43
I concur that looks like a hemorrhoid. It's good to get checked at the doctor the first time so you can confirm. I'm an old hemorrhoid expert, unfortunately, thanks to good ol' childbirth. That one is very small, so I would imagine it will totally reduce over a short period of time with the right treatment - ointment, witch hazel pads, and being really careful not to strain. Mine were massive and hurt so much I actually had to take days off from work. When they get very large they often stick around, but become asymptomatic for the most part unless they get irritated. I think yours will go away.

MyNameIsTerry
13-09-18, 01:38
How big is your hemorrhoid? How long yours recover? Im in agony....

I'm like Erin (not pregnancy though although I've looked a bit like it in the past :biggrin: but weightlifting (they are common in lifters due to the straining for similar reasons as they are for pregnant women) & stress in my case from my early twenties), mine are long term. Been dealing with them around 20 years now. But that's because mine just got to the point where I needed something more than creams and because they never bothered me much, and my work was more important to be in them days, I didn't bother following it up and just used creams when I went through any difficult periods with them.

Even with mine though I find starting a treatment does improve things quite quickly. It takes a couple of weeks to notice shrinkage, and they won't ever go much as they likely need banding/removal, but the discomfort is lessened very quickly.

Malsais
13-09-18, 06:13
Meet the Doctor yesterday, he inspect it and tell me there's 3 hemoroid. 2 inside and 1 almost outside ( the one that we see on photo).

He read the blood result is fine, tumor marker is low. but i Feel that when he check me he is a bit rushed. this trigger my HA, what if he missed something?? Also, I lose weight, now im 51kg I remember last year I was at 54-55kg (height is 168cm) this even triggers me more since I read cancer can cause this....

Jarofflies
13-09-18, 09:19
Weight loss can be from anything. And 3kg in a year isn't a lot. If you're anxious a lot like me and lose your appetite then it can just be that

Malsais
14-09-18, 07:11
Quick question, is sitzh bath with epsom salt useful for internal hemorrhoid?