PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety w/ stomach issues

alexaxlau
12-09-18, 02:36
For the last 2 months i been going through SOO much anxiety and stress. I started having terrible stomach problems such as gas, bloating, random aches and burning sensations. i been so scared that i have some cancer or infection and its consuming me. I cant stop thinking about it and touching my stomach. Then i realized my stomach began feeling tight and hard. This even worsened my anxiety and i began googling symtoms that says i may have bowel cancer or other diseases. This all started happening when i became anxious and stressed. I never have stomach issues!! Also i lost so much weight cause of this. Anyone goin thru the same?? I need tips to relax

venusbluejeans
12-09-18, 02:41
Hiya alexaxlau and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

48tce
12-09-18, 20:45
i've had the same problem too!! i was soo scared and for the longest time i thought i had some incurable disease. i started paying attention to my diet which really helped get rid of certain symptoms. the burning and aching sensations came on whenever i was super stressed or became anxious. breathing exercises help A LOT. that and a tums with a cold bottle of water.

alexaxlau
14-09-18, 02:33
thanks for the tips!:)

48tce
14-09-18, 02:57
no problem!! i hope things get better for you!