PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm also new

addy
08-01-05, 12:44
Hiya...

Just checking in to say hi!

I use to be one tablets, however refuse to use them now, as after 15 years of all sorts of combinations, none of them really worked for me long term.

I am now seeking hypnotherapy to stop this panic i have every time i need or want to do something.

So i have been like this since i was about 10 years old, and I'm not 31 with most people friends and family as well as doctors thinking I'm just attension... Heck! i must need alot of attention if that was the case!

Anyways.... hello... maybe joined experiences can help one another.

Wealth is not Health! But wealth helps!

Meg
08-01-05, 12:55
Hi Addy , welcome to the site

Sorry to hear you've been struggling for so long..

Have you started hypnotherapy yet ?
What symptoms are worst for you at present ?

Take care

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Karen
08-01-05, 14:11
Hi Addy

Welcome to the site. I've suffered from depression and social phobia since the age of 12 and I'm now 35, so I now how awful it can be to suffer for so long. I no longer talk to anyone in my family about what I'm experiencing because they have always told me I'm attention seeking in the past.

I hope the hypnotherapy helps. I'm sure you will get some help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

mico
08-01-05, 15:12
Welcome to the Site Addy.

I do believe that joined experiences can help, you'll probably find that many people here have had similar experiences to yourself. You'll get plenty of support here too, so stick around.

Good luck with the hypnotherapy.

mico

nomorepanic
08-01-05, 15:50
Hi Addy

Welcome to the web site and message forum.

Sorry to hear that you have suffered for so long and I hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Good luck with the hypnotherapy - I had that too and it was very relaxing.

Nicola

seh1980
08-01-05, 16:23
hello Addy,

Just wanted to say welcome to the site!!

Sarah :D

lainey
08-01-05, 18:11
Hi Addy

welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find lots of help, support and encouragement here.
I am well on the road to recovery without medication so it can be done with a lot of hard work and perseverance.

You take care

Elaine x

vernon
08-01-05, 19:49
hi addy, Welcome to the site u will get plenty of help here. and if u need a chat why not pop in the chat room any evening? take care Vernon

jill
10-01-05, 09:14
Hi Addy

Welcome to the site

There are lots of nice people here who will
give yoy help and support.

TAKE CARE

JILLXX

All problems have a begining and an end!