PDA

View Full Version : Weird painless pressure in forehead?

heavyweightworrier
12-09-18, 14:04
Yesterday as I was going to sleep I had a weird, painless pressure above my left brow. Today in the morning I guess it was either gone or then I just wasn’t hyperfixating on it, but now it’s back and I’m freaking out. Google said it might be a tension headache but there’s no pain at least yet. Has anyone ever had this? I’m terrified of the possibility of a tumor or a brain aneurysm or something. I’ve also had some trouble focusing etc lately, for example I don’t remember writing the ”and I’m freaking out” before, almost like I was on autopilot. Could this be just stress or should I start saving my money for a ct scan?

Ps. Oh, forgot to add, I’ve had a lot of trouble reading lately, as if I had suddenly developed dyslexia, I keep skipping over words as well as just plain misreading stuff. Really worried

katniss
12-09-18, 18:39
Sinus issues? Do you have allergies? I’ve had something similar for a few months now. But I get head pains with it also lots of nasal congestion etc; Yours just sounds like sinus pressure to me. Especially if it’s on the brow

Also, the reading thing: I have it too. BIG time. I am constantly aware of myself reading and I end up skipping words or lines and then I start panicking.