PDA

View Full Version : I have a dumb question, but can thinking about going #2 make you go more?

Jarofflies
12-09-18, 15:39
This is a ridiculous question I know, but I know I shouldn't Google stuff or phone my doctor

Basically when I go to the toilet I'm literally thinking about when I'm going to go again next. I'm almost counting the hours. So like right now I'm going ok, it's been 4 hours since you last went

My doctor does think I have ibs so it could be that. And I really have no other symptoms or anything

Blue23Blent
12-09-18, 16:09
This is a ridiculous question I know, but I know I shouldn't Google stuff or phone my doctor

Basically when I go to the toilet I'm literally thinking about when I'm going to go again next. I'm almost counting the hours. So like right now I'm going ok, it's been 4 hours since you last went

My doctor does think I have ibs so it could be that. And I really have no other symptoms or anything

Oh yeah! Your mind can work in crazy ways which can relate to symptoms like that. Whether you are thinking about it or nervous. :bighug1: