PDA

View Full Version : Constant head pressure 😞

ScaredCaz
12-09-18, 23:13
Hi guys

Please help I can’t stop freaking out

My HA is bad again right now I’m not entirely sure why 😞

I have been suffering from stomach problems and head pressure this week I have IBS which I take meberbrevine for also I take lanzoprozole and I’m on medication for an under active thyroid

I also have fibromyalgia and take amitriptaline for that and a daily ibuprofen to try and help with my aches and pain

I have been on all this medication for a while so my stomach issues aren’t anything to do with my tablets

My IBS has been bad this week the only thing I can think of that may have set it off is a small amount of cauliflower on my dinner last Sunday

There are a few veg and fruits I can’t eat else I become ill with a flare up

I have felt bloated all week convinced myself it is something more than IBS 😞

Also been getting horrendous head pressure sometimes headache I feel like it is connected to my stomach issues in some way maybe only in a anxiety related way but not on my head in my head it is a brain tumour 😞 I am currently following slimming world and I’ve lost just under 6 stone so far I only needed half a pound at tonight’s weigh in for my 6 stone award but I gained 1.5lb so I know the bloating hasn’t been in my head

I had my ears syringed at my docs on 30th aug for 2 weeks before that I couldn’t hear at all out of my right ear and not much from my left I was hopi g once that was done the nurse said it was the most satisfying ear syringe she had done then my head aches would go but they haven’t

My left ear still feels stuffy my neck is stiff as always my shoulders and back are like a wall like always but I am scar d this is the start of something bad 😞

The more I worry the worse I feel now I have convinced myself that my head pressure gets worse after eating my jaw aches and my ears feel tight and just horrible

I was wondering if anyone ever had this I am so scared to go doctors in case they refer me (my biggest fear)

I’m tired of this now please help

Thanks 😒

Worriedwellornot
16-09-18, 11:11
Hi Caz. I can certainly empathise with you. For the last 2 months I have been scared of ovarian and bowel cancer and on really bad days it was pancreatic. Anyway had a slew of blood tests including a CA125 which were all fine. You would think I would be happy but I’m not. Last week I awoke in the night and had a severe dizzy spell and couldn’t walk straight. This stuffed head feeling and dizziness hasn’t gone and I’m freaking out again. I had wax build up in my ears and 3 weeks ago had microsuction. Since then my tinnitus has been terrible. I’m hoping the vertigo is connected to this procedure. I want to believe it’s something simple but always my brain jumps to brain tumour. I’ve also had a headache every day for the week so that’s not helpful! Hope you feel better soon x