PDA

View Full Version : Am I Dying?

93xomh
12-09-18, 23:43
Help Please... Panic Mode!
Okay so for the last few days Ive felt completely off and I'm working myself into a massive panic. So I had a migraine the other night which has gone, but I've been left with a lingering heaviness in my head and also a tiny amount of dull pain. My throat feels really tight and my neck hurts, as well as my shoulder. I swore I could feel my left arm go numb the other day, but that was my panic playing tricks on me.

As well as the heaviness in my head, there's a heaviness in my eyes. They feel really achey. My jaw also feels really tight and my face kinda hurts but I don't think it's sinusitis as I don't have any mucus or phlegm or anything. I also kinda feel myself go a bit dizzy every now and then, but that's kinda gone now.

What could this indicate? I've looked at everything (I know I shouldn't) and now am worried I have a brain tumour or a form of cancer or even a form of cancer that has spread entirely.

Please help!

Fishmanpa
13-09-18, 01:34
What could this indicate? I've looked at everything

Have you looked at this? (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms)

Positive thoughts

planetschmanetpanic
22-09-18, 16:10
What could this indicate?

It could indicate anxiety, stress, holding a lot of tension in your body! I've had all of those symptoms in bouts of anxiety before. Sometimes they come on separately, but sometimes a lot of things hit all at once like this. It's a really unpleasant feeling, but try to focus on using strategies to reduce your anxiety instead of fixating on everything you think you "might" have.

jray23
22-09-18, 19:17
A lot of that could even be lingering effects from the migraine, but also fit into the usual anxiety gambit.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JITTERBUG1
23-09-18, 07:23
I usually feel like that for a day or two after a migraine episode. My migraines last three days. My Dr and I refer to the days after as my migraine hangover. It's like having the migraine without the intense pain. I am also really shaky.