PDA

View Full Version : Only one flushed cheek?

heavyweightworrier
13-09-18, 20:19
Hi, I was just at the bathroom and in the bright light I noticed only one of my cheeks was very flushed, the area seems to be very defined, and I’m freaking out. It also feels a bit hot and my eye on that side feels a little weird, not sure if it’s imagined, but almost as if it was swollen, except it’s not. I’m actually at a psychiatric ward right now and had a chance to consult with a nurse and they tried to assure me it was nothing to worry about, but I’m now afraid of going to sleep. Has anyone ever had anything like this? All I could find on google was mothers saying their young children had this.

Caseyg89
13-09-18, 20:48
I get this all the time! It started when I was pregnant and I thought it would go away but it hasn't. My one cheek gets flushed and feels hot. It lasts a few hours for me.

heavyweightworrier
13-09-18, 21:24
I get this all the time! It started when I was pregnant and I thought it would go away but it hasn't. My one cheek gets flushed and feels hot. It lasts a few hours for me.

Thanks for this, it calmed me down, only now the flushing has moved to the other cheek and I’m worried again :/