PDA

View Full Version : Muscular problems

Mentaltax
14-09-18, 16:03
Hello. I'm going to cut right to the chase. I have been struggling with tight, sore and funny muscles in my right leg and arm. I've been to the doctor and got a neurological check up, and he could not find anything alarming. I am also awaiting some an answers from some blood tests. My muscles feel clumsy, weak and tight. But as far as I can tell all motor functions and strengths is more or less as usual. My skin also feels a bit weird. Not tingly, numb or any pins and needles, but a little sensitive and maybe irritated. Other than this I feel fine apart from usual anxiety symptoms. But I can't stop worrying even though my doctor said I was probably okay. I have always been really tense, especially on the right side of my neck. And my right shoulder got injured while playing football some years back. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? It would be tremendous help to hear if anyone else has dealt with this, and also to get some advice on how to get better. I run a lot and that helps alleviate the symptoms. If this is stress related then I need to stress down, but I can't seem to stop worrying over this so I thought i would seek some help here. Hope to hear some advice or shared experiences!