PDA

View Full Version : Agressive knee twitching..

Mocky444
14-09-18, 21:54
I have had this now for about a month.. just above the left knee and to the right (lower thigh muscle i believe).. aggressive twitching till sometimes it feels like its almost burning and aches but it has been coming and going but tonight its particularity strong.. i immediately think CLOT or something of that magnitude and its just been followed by a strong heart palpitation in my throat.. that'll be me now.. on the worry all night lol... no matter how many times its happened before!! I also have been getting sharp like pains in my left ribs (feels like it radiates from there) but i think this is my swollen nodes on my ribs now and again due to the leukemia. Last night it was weakness in my right arm and hand plus headaches (stroke fear)... tonight its this (heart fear).. what a crazy world us HA sufferers live in huh? Maybe because we have the "this time its gonna happen" syndrome :weep:

I am going to put together a post sometime listing all the symptoms i get which relate to different ailments, my mannerisms whether in public or at home etc.. it'll make interesting reading and a good insight into how HA has took over my life for the last 30+ years.

Thanks for listening :yesyes:

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

Oh i forgot too add.. does anyone have any experience of this without me sifting through posts lol

Heather1234
15-09-18, 01:56
I'm so sorry you are dealing with this :/ wish I had the right response, but I don't :/
You already know your HA is playing with your head. I'm dealing with it too. I had a cold, wheezed a few times, now I'm thinking I have COPD. HA is awful :(
I will pray that your HA & symptoms subside, and go away.

Malsais
15-09-18, 14:35
Sometimes stress from our daily life can trigger twitching, but for us with HA having a twitch can trigger more stress. Positive thoughts

Mocky444
15-09-18, 18:01
Thankyou Heather, kind words x

Mal.. i know pal.. boy do i know lol! :)