PDA

View Full Version : On and off lightheadedness

Metnbabyg
14-09-18, 22:14
Six months ago I started feeling very lightheaded for about a week. Went to the doctor and emergency rooms into test after test in many different doctors told me it’s just anxiety. A few days after that the lightheadedness went away. Fast forward to about six months later I started a new low carb diet and begin filling the lightheadedness now for about two weeks. I chalked it up to the low-carb diet. Now my anxiety is telling me what if it is it just a diet or what if it isn’t just anxiety causing this. Also, I have lost my job two months back and I have no insurance I would like to go to the doctor to confirm that it is either my body acclimating to the low-carb diet or anxiety. I am in a dilemma as to go to the doctor and spend money I don’t have or except that it may be anxiety.

OnlyRevolutions
15-09-18, 04:47
Lightheadedness is common and can happen for so mant harmless reasons. By itself, it’s nothing worth worrying about. Changes to your diet can definitely cause it. Just remember it’s a normal thing that has plenty of harmless possible reasons, one being the diet you specifically mentioned.

WiseMonkey
15-09-18, 05:41
Sometimes tension headaches can accompany the lightheaded feeling. Stress and tiredness makes it worse and also consumption of alcohol.

JulieJay92
15-09-18, 10:12
also could have low blood pressure or 1 that fluctuates dramatically during the day as it is 1 symptom of light-headedness