PDA

View Full Version : Hello

bobdriscoll
19-08-07, 16:07
Thought it was time i introduced myself

I'm Bob Driscoll, 41, from Rhyl, pleased to meet you all :)

I never had any problems with anxiety until last year - I had a nervous breakdown soon after finding my wife in bed with a mate of mine (needless to say they are both out of the picture now!)

I managed to pick myself up, and most of the time all is hunky dory. But every now and then things seem to get a bit much.

Hope to talk to you all soon. Warm hugs,

Bob Driscoll esq

groovygranny
19-08-07, 16:54
Hello Bob :welcome:to you!

Woah - no wonder you folded, but great that you're on the way up.

Plenty of help and support here for when things don't go too well - pleased to meet you!

:hugs:

:)

honeybee3939
19-08-07, 17:30
Hi Bob

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here:) , im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

margaret911
19-08-07, 17:44
Hi Bob and welcome to nmp. I am 41 and have attacks of anxiety and depression however I am fine at the moment- dont know how long it will last this time though so I understand how you feel.
Take care love Mags xxx

trac67
19-08-07, 17:46
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Was nice to see you at the quiz last night :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
20-08-07, 02:25
HI BOB,
WECOME,IM SURE YOU WILL GET LOTS OF SUPPORT AND FIND SOME GOOD INFO HERE.WISH YA THE BEST........LINDA

nomorepanic
20-08-07, 19:07
Hi Bob

:welcome:

Lovely to see you here and hope we can give you some great support and help.

Southern_Belle
20-08-07, 19:58
Hi Bob,

Welcome to the site. I know you will find alot of support here and will make many friends along the way.

Hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
20-08-07, 21:18
Hi Bob and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I'm sure you'll find lots of tips on here which will help get rid of the bad patches.

Take care,

Mike :)

northern_sky
20-08-07, 23:37
Welcome to the forum. :)