PDA

View Full Version : Just felt like a pointless positive ramble :)

Clydesdale Epona
17-09-18, 00:28
Sorry guys just wanted to ramble because I'm feeling rather positive at the moment.
Through all the hard times and odds I've completed my first week of college and I return tomorrow to continue it.
Maybe it's just because it's kept me busy but I've felt so much more positive lately no worries no crazy 5 minutes, still dealing with physical symptoms but that was just because of home things.

I washed my hair tonight which would usually be a stressful time for me and even though everything went wrong (water in ear) (shampoo in eye) (door banged by elbow because I couldn't see haha) I stayed calm, rinsed my eyes out, waited for my ear to try, rubbed some muscle rub on my elbow and proceeded with my night.
It's the little things like not asking people and fixating on it for hours. Things will always improve and we have bad days but they don't last forever :) x

Suziewuzie
18-09-18, 21:37
Positive rambles are never pointless! Always good to read that someone is in a good place on here :D

Clydesdale Epona
18-09-18, 22:25
Thanks suzie :D the fun hasn't stopped there i've not worried about my right buttcheek all day just turned the other cheek :roflmao: and quickly figured out the red dots and dry skin on my toe was athletes foot and nothing else :)

its the little things x