PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian Cancer

Tryinghard123
17-09-18, 09:30
I have had anxieties about my health for quite a few years. They intensified after I had my first child 4 years ago. Since then my body has been weird - I’ve had a lot of autoimmune symptoms, food sensitivities etc and it’s been a feedback loop with my anxiety. I had my second child 10 months ago and I felt wonderful while pregnant. Since having her, I’ve been feeling steadily worse.

In February I noticed a dull pain around my hip. It came and went. That was 7 months ago. Stomach issues started coming back as well - throwing up if I ate greasy food and having weird poop. Nothing too odd tho.

In July I started feeling very ill. Flu-ish. I developed a rash that ended up being pityriasis rosea. I thought it was lupus or melanoma or something terrible. I also started feeling chest pain, itching on the sides of my neck, back pain up my spine, leg pain and numbness, arm tingling, dizziness, nausea, sweaty hot flashes, and I developed dark circles under my eyes. I started feeling tired a lot. I went to the ER for the chest pain (felt like asthma) and got a chest x-ray. They said it all looked good. I felt better knowing that and have been trying to take it easy because I haven’t felt well.

Recently I noticed I have some bloating. If I relax my stomach. There is a heavy sensation very low in my abdomen and it swells. If I’m holding my stomach muscles in it isn’t noticeable but when I relax it pools out. I can’t suck it in. It stays pooched out even when I suck the rest of my stomach in! Couple that with lower back pain I’ve felt for at least 2 weeks and tonight I realized I can’t hold my pee all night. I had to wake up at 3am to urinate. I’m FREAKING OUT. Convinced I’m dying. Convinced I have ovarian cancer. So afraid. The stomach pooching that I can’t suck in seems like a build up of fluid and the need to pee is setting me over the edge. I’ve had some cramping too but thought it was unrelated. Now I’m putting all of the pieces together in a terrifying mosaic. Please help. Is there a chance my symptoms add up to something else?

Note: hip pain from 7 months ago is still present.

Mileena
22-09-18, 01:15
Hi there.

I'm sorry you're experiencing some crappy symptoms, but honestly what this sounds like to me is an out of control cyst. It is much more likely to be a cyst that is benign than cancerous.

Tryinghard123
22-09-18, 03:13
Update: I got an ultrasound and they said it looked normal. Glad about that. I want this panic to stop happening...

murrymeg
22-09-18, 03:44
I’m so glad you are ok!