PDA

View Full Version : Really feel like crap like it’s the end.

Homer47
17-09-18, 18:29
I do feel like crap all because i was invited out with friends next month and me saying i can’t go because off my money worries. I seem to be the but off jokes because i,m always skint (banter) at the moment i feel like i,m worthless. I txt my mate saying the reason i can’t go as i,m in debt that my wife doesn’t no. I feel ashamed txting him. And now i feel like i,m just unsociable because they joke about how long the last time i was out. Especially with this friend group. My head is going round and round with dread and shame. Thanks if you took time to read this.

venusbluejeans
17-09-18, 18:55
I think the pressure of this debt and keeping it from your wife is weighing hard on you.

Surely it is better to work out a way to tell your wife sooner rather than later? it will be worse the longer you leave it.

Homer47
18-09-18, 06:43
You could be right but think i,m to see how the next 3 months go regarding keeping up paying as much as i can and change my ways. Maybe that’s avoiding the issue but will try and see how it goes first. Thanks.

Fishmanpa
18-09-18, 12:45
What's the cause of the debt and your wife not knowing about it?

Positive thoughts

Homer47
18-09-18, 14:10
Me being careless with my money. I have told my wife just today about it. We’re goung to work through it. ��