PDA

View Full Version : Rectal bleeding 7 months after a clear colonoscopy

Mostu
17-09-18, 18:55
22 m here. Last December, while having a bowel movement, blood poured out of my anus and stained the bowl, also had a lot of blood on the toilet paper. Went to the doc, had a per rectum which didn't find anything, waited for a colonoscopy and had it done in February 2018. It came out clear besides one small benign polyp which was extracted. Anyway, after having a clear colonoscopy I stopped paying attention to my stools and toilet paper and just kept living life. However today, I accidentally looked in the bowl when it was flushing and thought that I saw some blood on the paper. So I sat down, wiped again, and there was quite a lot of blood on the toilet paper, and it kept bleeding for about 5 minutes, if I strained harder, the more blood would come out. It was bright red and painless bleeding, clearly lower in my GI tract. Now I'm quite stressed and considering three possibilities:

1) Colorectal cancer/anal cancer was missed on the colonoscopy
2) New cancer formed between my colonoscopy and today.
3) An internal hemorrhoid formed between my colonoscopy and today.

Any insight please?

Fishmanpa
17-09-18, 19:14
Fissure or Hemmie IMO.

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
17-09-18, 19:20
Most likely a pile

nomorepanic
17-09-18, 19:20
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239