PDA

View Full Version : Throat/tongue or tonsil cancer?! So scared please help

Anxiousanne555
18-09-18, 00:56
Hello I’d really appreciate some advice.

Since last September (12 months ago), I’ve been suffering with throat problems. I started getting tonsillitis every months. It would always start on the left side and sometimes move to the right. I saw an ENT cobsultant on the NHS and privately. Both put the camera down my throat and said that they could see nothing sinister. The NHss offered to take my tonsils out Ian’s in February this year I had a tonsillectomy. The operation seemed routine although I bled more on the left side and required more stitches on the left side.

Here I am in September and I still continue to have throat problems on the left side. I had a follow up with the nhs and he said that the continued issues may be because the left side is taking longer to heal but this can’t be right. Both the NHS and private ENT consultants put the camera down my throat for a second time and again have said it’s unremarkable.

But why do I continue to have throat problems on the left side. I currently have a constant ache on the left side of my throat. It really hurts to swallow on the left side and the left side of my mouth and tongue burns. It basically feels like there is toothpaste on the left side of my mouth.

I cannot deal with this anymore I feel so so low.

Anxiousanne555
27-09-18, 22:38
Please can someone help? X

Blue23Blent
27-09-18, 22:42
Not sure. I have been having tongue and throat issues the past couple months but mainly irritation and feeling like something is wrong.

I’ve also been to doctor and ENT and they said everything is normal. So idk.