PDA

View Full Version : Tenderness Under Arms

Mark1974
18-09-18, 15:35
Have had this on and off for about ten days now and is quite sore today.

Under my arms (not armpits, more the bony bit just below that) very tender, and the discomfort is radiating to my breast area (on both sides).

Haven't considered going to doctors yet as my anxiety has caused me to frequent them too often in the last 18 months for various symptoms. I have initially put this down to pulling a muscle or something, as I was doing some wood cutting with a jigsaw a couple of Saturdays ago and they did hurt a bit after but it went away for a couple of days.

My health anxiety has kicked in big time on this today though (which is probably enhancing the problem - I don't use Google any more to check what it could be, as I've been off that slippery slope for six months and have no wish to revisit that nightmare). Had a chest x-ray, gastroscopy and blood tests done recently for something else and all was completely normal.

Any thoughts? Other than a cold I have had since Thursday which has eased off a lot today I feel otherwise completely fine.

Mark1974
21-09-18, 19:57
went to the doctors today as I couldn’t stand it anymore as pain has radiated to between my shoulder blades, a pain that feels like a large boil is present but nothing is there.

He had a good feel of my armpits and said it is muscular - also said the blood I had tested in July was completely normal and doubts it would be any different now, yet still I have a nagging worry ��

Haleyrh
29-09-18, 23:23
I have this exact same thing it sounds earlier this week. It's just under the armpit not exactly in it. I went to the chiropractor and he adjusted my back. I was out in a few areas. That was yesterday and today finally I feel back to normal.