PDA

View Full Version : So depressed over uneven pupils

sam93
19-09-18, 20:02
I’ve noticed my pupils were uneven back in May.

But just recently I’m having eye pain, headaches and even one spell of dizziness.

As well as uneven pupils :(

I’m so depressed over this now.

RadioGaGa
19-09-18, 21:05
Assuming you haven't been instilling cocaine/MDMA or any other drugs in your eyes, I think you should run this past your doctor.

It affects about 1 in 5 people, which can be normal. But it can also have some other causes you'd need to get ruled out - especially as it just started in May.

Probably nothing, but see your GP.

Good luck

sam93
19-09-18, 22:11
Back in may I went to two eye doctors and my GP who both told me it was fine.

Now just recently I’ve been to two GPS who have said the same.

But how comes I’m still getting headache and eye ache?!

RadioGaGa
20-09-18, 14:05
Hmm must be some sort of idiosyncratic thing then... How noticeable is the difference? Do other people notice it?

mocata
22-09-18, 19:33
I’ve noticed my pupils were uneven back in May.

But just recently I’m having eye pain, headaches and even one spell of dizziness.

As well as uneven pupils :(

I’m so depressed over this now.

the uneven pupils are quite common, i do hear of them often.. it is almost always idiopathic and harmless! though stress exacerbates the difference between them.
i experienced dizziness constantly for months; eye pain is so so common and it could be linked to ur headaches by tension? is your neck stiff at all? you can carry so much subconscious anxiety which makes these developments inevitable, but they remain harmless

ankietyjoe
22-09-18, 19:48
Back in may I went to two eye doctors and my GP who both told me it was fine.

Now just recently I’ve been to two GPS who have said the same.

But how comes I’m still getting headache and eye ache?!

If four Doctors have told you that you have nothing to worry about, then it now falls on you to change the way you're thinking about it. You're getting depressed, for nothing.